I have an Ibanez RG370DX with Ibanez Edge 3 tremolo and 10. gauge strings in E standard, i have frett buzz on 1-5 frets on the E string and some buzz on the first frets on the A, on the D seems normal, a little bit only on the firsts, on the high strings is everything fine, but my action is kinda high and i have annoying buzz and i know on an ibanez you can have a very low action without frett buzz, its very uncomfortable to play with my action, i love ibanez but im not satisfied because of the high action and the frett buzz, i have played on some shitty electric guitars but they were more comfortable than my ibanez cause of the low action , maybe its because its a guitar with floating bridge? do all guitars with floyd rose or ibanez edge trem have high action at the high frets? can someone explain and help me please
adrianburaciuc, in all likelihood if your guitar supposedly has high action and you're experiencing buzz on the first few frets your guitar probably needs a new nut.
Nut height only really causes buzz on the open strings.

If it's the first 5 frets, that sounds like there's not enough relief in the neck, and you need to loosen the truss rod a little. the thicker strings are more prone to fret buzz because they need more room to vibrate freely, the fact that the buzz gets less severe as the strings get thinner, and the unwound strings are fine makes me suspect it's only a very small adjustment that's required.
Happiness is a warm Vox AC30
Just because it's branded Ibanez doesn't mean a nice, low action can always be achieved.

Buzzing on the 5th fret below and far less on the upper frets is a dead giveaway that your neck doesn't have enough relief. Backing off on the truss rod can help remedy this.

If the action was comfortable before and you decided to raise it, what you've actually done there is compounded the problem. String height at the bridge does not alter with temperature and humidity changes. But neck relief certainly does. You should've left it alone if it was perfectly fine before. Lower the action back down after you've set the neck relief correctly. Make sure you detune all the strings and take the springs out of the back of the guitar before you raise/lower the action studs. As doing so with the guitar under full string tension will grind away the sharp knife edges that you need to keep the guitar in tune and you'll ruin your bridge if you blunt the knife edges. Not that the Ibanez Edge III was a good bridge to begin with, but that's beside the point.

It makes it a complete pain in the ass to do any form of action adjustment on the guitar, as you'll find yourself constantly detuning & re-tuning the guitar over and over again with every tiny action adjustment in an effort to get it all perfect, but that's just the pain you need to live with on these kinds of bridges. Welcome to the joys of Floyd-rose ownership. Pull up a chair.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care