Or even an OFR?

I own two RG's with Edge III bridges. Had one for many years and traded for another. I knew all too well that the bridge sucks, but I figured when I traded for the other RG that I could either do what I already did with my first RG and just block it or swap it out for a better bridge.
Last edited by jordandeir at Nov 6, 2016,
I think the Original Floyd Rose will fit into an Edge III route. As will the Ibanez Edge-Pro. I have no idea if the Edge Zero II will fit.

The FRO and Edge-Pro may be expensive but in my experience you get what you pay for.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I think the Original Floyd Rose will fit into an Edge III route. As will the Ibanez Edge-Pro. I have no idea if the Edge Zero II will fit.

The FRO and Edge-Pro may be expensive but in my experience you get what you pay for.

Thanks for the reply.

I don't really mind ordering an OFR or two if it means it'll give me a better guitar. The RG's I have play so well and I use them so much that spending some money to improve them is worth it.