For all you guitar noobs, the first in the series Betcha Won't Play This. From Player Blue, a rock band from Chicago.

You're right. I didn't press play.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story

this was the peak of the series

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
Make sure peppers sees this thread. It seems right up his alley.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I figured this video was gonna be lame, but was surprised by the ending and I'm glad I watched it. Nice.
the THPS trick at the end tho
Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by Gatecrasher53
I used to google image search stuff like 'sexy guitar', and 'hot guitar' and then scroll through several results pages to find maybe two images of shitty magazine covers with nude women posing with les pauls covering their genitals because I didnt know about clearing your search history and I thought I could explain away these searches if they were ever discovered as me just looking at cool guitars.

soundcloud
youtube
Quote by rockgodman
For all you guitar noobs, the first in the series Betcha Won't Play This. From Player Blue, a rock band from Chicago.

you got me at the skateboard bit

i remember the betcha can't play this from the guitar world magazine or something

yeah of course i can't play it, half of it was unintelligible garbage
Last edited by Will Lane at Nov 6, 2016,
Is your album called Betcha Won't Buy This?
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.
Quote by rockgodman
For all you guitar noobs
Don't be absurd. Nobody plays guitar here anymore.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The act of playing the guitar isn't supposed to be entertaining.