Poll: ?
Poll Options
View poll results: ?
I wear shoes inside (my floors are dirty)
8 17%
I take them off (my feet/socks are dirty)
39 83%
Voters: 47.
Page 1 of 2
I'm cultured so I take off my shoes and when I go to other people's houses I ask them if they want the shoes off. Shoes are dirty and uncomfortable, why wear them when there's soft carpet on the foor and you're wearing socks to protect your feet? I have hardwood in my living room so I'll wear my fancy wingtips if I have guests over, but that's only on occasion since those are shined and cleaned anyways.
off. last time i wore them on inside i stood up from the couch and was standing on my dogs tail and didn't realise, because i can usually feel his tail, but not with my shoes on,.

plus i have cool socks and i like reminding myself that i have cool socks
Quote by Baby Joel

plus i have cool socks and i like reminding myself that i have cool socks

You should buy another pair of the same and wear them on your hands, easier to look at/admire
I do because the kitchen floor is filthy (yay flatmates!). I tend to keep them off otherwise.
Quote by k.lainad
there's soft carpet on the foor

Carpet itself is way more disgusting than shoes on carpet.
Quote by Banjocal
I do because the kitchen floor is filthy (yay flatmates!). I tend to keep them off otherwise.

I keep slippers next to my kitchen and bathroom for that reason.

Quote by EyeNon15
Carpet itself is way more disgusting than shoes on carpet.

Wut
No we do an Asian thing it's very kawaii.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Carpet stays dirty 100% of the time no matter what u do.
You're kicking up dust every time u walk on it
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Nov 7, 2016,
Shoes off. Hate shoes indoors especially on carpet.

If the floor's dirty or cold I'll just wear slippers. Not getting outdoor dirt everywhere.
Never, no matter how dirty. Even after playing in mud. Gotta leave my mark when I'm a guest ;^)
Take them off. Even if they're clean, they wear the carpet worse than feet/socks.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I'm in shoes all day long... can't wait to get them off my feet when I walk in the door
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Sometimes.
The only carpet in my house is in the bedrooms and the carpet is already disgusting enough and idgaf if it gets dirtier.
Most of the time I walk around in socks but I always put shoes on to go to the bathroom, and sometimes just forget to take them off again.

The rest of the floor is like, decent laminate wood flooring that is durable and easy to clean. I'm not walking around in mud and shit in my shoes anyway.
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i'm a waste of my freedom / cause i have imprisoned myself
with this crippling lack of wealth / and my decaying sense of self
I usually don't wear shoes indoors (in my own house at least), but it's moreso for comfort than for cleanliness. Why wear anything you don't have to?
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Everybody leaves their shoes just inside the door at chez-wrs840. There's a mat and a basket by the main-entry door. Western Canadian-style.

That's why my floors aren't dirty.

I do wear slip-in bedroom slippers in the house, and have one of my three pair on right now.
It depends. Sometimes I'll just rock socks but my feet get cold so I dig wearing shoes.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
I tried this in a pub a few tim once.
They asked me to leave.

Just another example of the establishment trying to keep us down
No, I'm not a savage.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Shoes off. Don't want to track mud or make the floors wet.

My family all wear Birkenstocks downstairs (hardwood/tiled floors) and just socks/barefoot upstairs (carpet/lino). The birkenstocks are a thing the German side of my family introduced since we don't need slippers to keep out feet warm, the thicker soles offer better protection if glass is dropped in the kitchen or need to go into the garden briefly, and they're generally better for foot health than slippers.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Never. I go barefoot or ugg slippers. Barefoot is way more comfortable than most of my shoes anyway.

I don't like wearing my shoes in other people's houses either but they're usually gross af and don't clean properly and wear dirty shoes all over the place so I just suck it up.
cat
I leave my shoes at the door, right next to masculinity.
wear shoes in the house? why bother even having a house then
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
old lady is a neat freak so god forbid anyone wears shoes in the house. socks don't get dirty either as dirt isn't allowed in our place at all. always looks like the cover of Better Homes and Gardens. honestly it's to clean.
I take shoes off at the door because otherwise you get dirt everywhere. I always have socks on though and cannot comprehend why any rational human being would wander round the house with bare feet.
I have nothing important to say
I take my shoes off and on in my room before leaving or after coming home.

Go with socks or barefoot indoors.

For the 'barefoot is gross' sayers, it's not like it's impossible to keep them clean. Just have to put in a little extra effort.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 8, 2016,
When I get home I swap my shoes for slippers not because my floors are dirty but because they are more comfotable.

Your Poll seems to be not very well thought out and lacking options.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Nov 8, 2016,
I wear slippers in the wintertime, when the house is cool (I keep it at 68 degrees in winter). Otherwise I'm good walking barefoot around the house.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
For the 'barefoot is gross' sayers, it's not like it's impossible to keep them clean. Just have to put in a little extra effort.

The hell are these people using their floors and/or feet for besides walking on?
I don't live in a sitcom, taking my shoes off is the first thing I do when I get home.
you made this thread again?

i wear shoes in the house.

kill me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 1 of 2