Page 1 of 2
Anybody over like age 25 knows what scene I'm talking about.
The Miss Davis stripping scene.

What ever happened to that lady???? I thought she was going to be everywhere after that movie but she just went away. Theres very little about her on the internet.

I remember she was also in that Texas Chainsaw movie with Renee Zelw??? and Matthew Mconawhatever, but it seems that's all she was ever in.

In better news, the fat kid from Varsity Blues became a handsome skinny fella

Also......
Penis penis penis, vagina vagina vagina

Last edited by EyeNon15 at Nov 7, 2016,
Scratch the good news about Reggie Ray.

Ron Lester died on June 17th of this year at age 45.
Was that movie a curse????
Paul Walker
Ron Lester
Miss Davis
James Van der Beeks career
Joe Pichler who played van der beeks little brother has been missing since 2006 and presumed dead.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
That was painfully unfunny.

Worse than an ETR thread and I hate ETR threads.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
That was painfully unfunny.

Are you working on a new personality or something?

You are "that's not funny" guy? Just pointing out random things in life that aren't funny.

You go to the grocery store pointing at the produce section and say "that's not funny"

Walk into business meetings "This is not funny!"

Reading War and Peace "This is not funny!"

Walk into a courtroom murder trial "This is not funny!"
Quote by EyeNon15
Are you working on a new personality or something?

You are "that's not funny" guy? Just pointing out random things in life that aren't funny.

You go to the grocery store pointing at the produce section and say "that's not funny"

Walk into business meetings "This is not funny!"

Reading War and Peace "This is not funny!"

Speaking of people that need a new personality or gimmick, you should consider it
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Speaking of people that need a new personality or gimmick, you should consider it

This is not funny!
I laughed.

I'd consider that meaning it was funny.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
What is funny is teen trends.

Everybody had baggy pants in this movie, it's hilarious to see now.
You were totally that weird kid who made weird noises in the back of the class and then got super offended when nobody wanted to hang with you after.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You were totally that weird kid who made weird noises in the back of the class and then got super offended when nobody wanted to hang with you after.

You're still the kid who says corny shit like this ^^^^
I win
Quote by EyeNon15
You're still the kid who says corny shit like this ^^^^
I win

If I wanted a shitty comeback I'd take it from your mom's asshole.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
If I wanted a shitty comeback I'd take it from your mom's asshole.

Ladies and gentlemen, observe the weird kid in his element.
Note the undeserved hubris and pretense due to some nonexistent accomplishment.
Quote by EyeNon15
Ladies and gentlemen, observe the weird kid in his element.
Note the undeserved hubris and pretense due to some nonexistent accomplishment.

Ladies and Gentleman, observe the backtracking in person.

Note the change in tone to 'hurr durr I es funny' to 'let's toss his jokes back at him because I r mad'

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Wow this thread was hard to read.
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i'm a waste of my freedom / cause i have imprisoned myself
with this crippling lack of wealth / and my decaying sense of self
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Ladies and Gentleman, observe the backtracking in person.

Note the change in tone to 'hurr durr I es funny' to 'let's toss his jokes back at him because I r mad'

Watch as the weird kid descends into a state of madness.
Here we seem him engaging in pointless gibberish.

Now we are not far away from his full on temper tantrum.
As long as I keep responding to him he will never stop trying to get the last word in, the tantrum won't be long now.
Quote by EyeNon15
Watch as the weird kid descends into a state of madness.
Here we seem him engaging in pointless gibberish.

Now we are not far away from his full on temper tantrum.
As long as I keep responding to him he will never stop trying to get the last word in, the tantrum won't be long now.

So TIL you're weird and you like watching kids.

Not a surprise in the least.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
So TIL you're weird and you like watching kids.

Not a surprise in the least.

He's still clinging onto the nonsensical gibberish phase here. Don't worry, his full meltdown is on the way. Don't be surprised when he starts using ALL CAPS.
Quote by EyeNon15
He's still clinging onto the nonsensical gibberish phase here. Don't worry, his full meltdown is on the way.

Irony at it's finest.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Irony at it's finest.

More nonsensical gibberish, he's a stubborn weird kid.
Quote by EyeNon15
More nonsensical gibberish, he's a stubborn weird kid.

Don't worry, I won't bug you anymore David Attenborough.

Now go back to your funny OT discussion you had to bump 3 times yourself
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Don't worry, I won't bug you anymore David Attenborough.

Now go back to your funny OT discussion you had to bump 3 times yourself

And his meltdown is complete, I could have done better in making him angry. But him giving a taking his ball and going home speech is good enough I suppose.
Quote by EyeNon15
And his meltdown is complete, I could have done better in making him angry.

I mean, you're free to try if you'd like.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I mean, you're free to try if you'd like.

Note the complete lack of self awareness.

Goes from leaving me alone right into not leaving me alone.
Grandiose delusions about him actually granting me permission to do something.
Such a classic weird kid.
I feel this is theraputic for you.

Let it out man. Its okay. You made a shit thread
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I feel this is theraputic for you.

Let it out man. Its okay. You made a shit thread

Here we go.
It'd getting closer.
He's lost himself or even what hes doing here.

Watch as he desperately tries to grasp at anything that will help convince himself that he has any sort of control over himself or the situation he is in.
His tantrum has officially started.
I mean I know what Im doing here. Im here to make sure youre okay because you seem really upset about being called unfunny and youre projecting your meltdown on others so that you can feel normal. I understand and its totally fine.

You might not realize it now but Im here for you. Once you stop bumping your bad threads for a desperate plea for attention on a dying site just shoot me a PM and I will be the shoulder you can cry on.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I mean I know what Im doing here. Im here to make sure youre okay because you seem really upset about being called unfunny and youre projecting your meltdown on others so that you can feel normal. I understand and its totally fine.

You might not realize it now but Im here for you. Once you stop bumping your bad threads for a desperate plea for attention on a dying site just shoot me a PM and I will be the shoulder you can cry on.

^^^^^^ Witness the tantrum in all its glory.
The impotent rage is strong with this guy.
Just remember, the offer is always open (as is my PM box).

Don't worry, I have faith in you. One day you'll be just as good as the other 5 people that make terrible threads and you won't have to resort to a lamer version of 'I know what you are, but what am I' as a comeback.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Just remember, the offer is always open (as is my PM box).

Don't worry, I have faith in you. One day you'll be just as good as the other 5 people that make terrible threads and you won't have to resort to a lamer version of 'I know what you are, but what am I' as a comeback.

Still blowing his tantrum load^^^^
I've seen worse tantrums but this one is great.
Considering I called it every step of the way and he still couldn't control himself.
Well I mean a clock is right twice a day.

Doesnt make it funny though. So you got that in common as well
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Well I mean a clock is right twice a day.

Doesnt make it funny though. So you got that in common as well

Now he wants to go again. He's went back to nonsensical gibberish.
I don't think I feel like making him blow his top again.
I might continue to force him to keep putting gibberish up if I feel like it though.
Depends on how I feel, I'm in a petty mood today. I might just keep completely controlling another human just to prove I can do it.
I'm supposed to be going out tonight but idk. We will see.

He WILL put up some more gibberrish, I've made certain of that. He's way too under my control to not do that. We will see after that if I feel like keeping it up.
Is talking to yourself fun btw?

Asking for a friend
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by EyeNon15

He WILL put up some more gibberrish, I've made certain of that. He's way too under my control to not do that. We will see after that if I feel like keeping it up.

Like I said.

And I'm not done with him yet, more gibberish coming up, guaranteed........

Now he's pretending he has a friend.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Is talking to yourself fun btw?

Asking for a friend

Yeah it does seem like fun

Inb4 more posts by EyeNon repeating 'gibberish' like a priest trying to ward off a bullet with a rosary

Quote by EyeNon15
Now he's pretending he has a friend.

So whats your imaginary friend called?

Mines called MGTOW
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yeah it does seem like fun

Inb4 more posts by EyeNon repeating 'gibberish' like a priest trying to ward off a bullet with a rosary

So whats your imaginary friend called?

Mines called MGTOW

Note the new low of desperation.
Saying the word gibberish within his own gibberish.
I didn't even make him do that, I did make him do everything else but that part he did on his own.

Hes like a jazz artist of weird kids, not sharp enough to do exactly what you tell him. Throws his own spin on it. That's his idea of revolt.
The Lessons of Irony with EyeNon15

Favorite thread now. I take it back.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Page 1 of 2