Page 1 of 3
We all know about them. What brands promise the most and deliver the least, performance/budgetwise? Guitars, Amps, Cars, etc. Any good which charges a price to be bought. It's preferred if you list specifically what you hate about the product, but it's alright if you just toss it out there. As we may not be aware of the different brands across national boundaries please indicate what the product IS.

I'll get the ball rolling.

Harley Davidson (motorcycles) - Overpriced, low performance engine (except for the VRod), shitty brakes, expensive servicing
Last edited by TobusRex at Nov 7, 2016,
bose headphones. their active noise cancelling is really really good, like just about the best option for planes. too bad the headphones can only be active noise cancelling, and they cost a billion dollars.
Gibson, Cadillac, Rolex...

Take your pick
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Gibson, Cadillac, Rolex...

Take your pick

Okay. I choose Rolex. Gibson are expensive, but they aren't obsolete. Same for Cadillac. Rolex, on the other hand, charges an arm and a leg for a watch which is wildly inaccurate when compared to a $10 chinese wristwatch from WalMart.
iTobus

not even worth a cent

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Anything by Blizzard, Ubisoft or EA.

Also Beats by dre

Any muthafuckin apple product
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Anything "made in Australia".
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
most muscle, fitness, fat burning supplements are a total scam. They make so much money fooling people into products they would be better off without and just eating good foods, muscle tech, cell tech, muscle milk, monster milk, etc
Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

https://soundcloud.com/slowdeathhooks

Replacement razor blades
Obamacare
Monster Cable
Gibson
Beef Jerky
Beats by Dre
Bottled water
Apple
Alienware
Jordans
Printer ink
Bose
Rolex
Breitling
Debeers
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
aPPLE

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
Apple
Beats headphones (What's the deal with these, the sound quality is actually not great, someone, please?)
Today I introduced myself
to my own feelings
All Saints clothing. One of their basic plain t-shirts is c. £40 fucking quid.
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
^ That sounds in the ballpark of any of that Yeezy shit.....like, who actually buys it?
to my own feelings
Anything from a company traded on a major stock exchange.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Replacement razor blades
Obamacare
Monster Cable
Gibson
Beef Jerky
Beats by Dre
Bottled water
Apple
Alienware
Jordans
Printer ink
Bose
Rolex
Breitling
Debeers

So much that.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Jackal58
Anything from a company traded on a major stock exchange.

Hello Ron Swanson
to my own feelings
A.R.K. Ramos offers the best quality, value and customer service for ada signage, wall plaques, plaques, custom wall plaques, engraved plaques, metal letters, large metal letters, etc. in Oklahoma City.
Quote by TobusRex

Harley Davidson (motorcycles) - Overpriced, low performance engine (except for the VRod), shitty brakes, expensive servicing

The only difference between a Hoover and a Harley is the location of the dirtbag.

Quote by Dreadnought
Arcteryx

Kelty hmu.
Quote by EyeNon15
That's a shame, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound.

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Most well known chocolate brands, because the bars are shrinking but the prices are going up. Many multipack bars are barely bigger than those pointless "fun size" ones. And just 5 minutes ago I heard about the changes to Toblerone bars. Outrageous. I am considering a bloody revolution against chocolate companies.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Replacement razor blades

True story. I only use disposables
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Beats by Dre
*shudder*
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The act of playing the guitar isn't supposed to be entertaining.
Quote by Pastafarian96
Steinway New York

Why am I not surprised this is coming from you? And can you please tell me why is it overpriced, is it like the Gibson of pianos? Do you pay mostly for the brand?

Anything over here is overpriced cos customs are a BITCH.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Agree on Beats, and what's irritating is the number of people buying into the manufactured hype. They're for people that don't know shit about sound quality, but hear how 'awesome' the beats are and try them out. Then when they're blasted with bass they think 'oh, cool, so that's what good headphones are like'.

The other day my nephew mentioned he wanted to buy some. Had to try to explain all that without being a dick about it.
Asus
Bose
Klipsch
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587
*mods
Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.
Music gear from the UK Orange, Rickenbacker, Bare Knuckles etc. not saying they are bad products just way overpriced.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
Music gear from the UK Orange Mesa

Fixed. Disgustingly expensive in the UK.

Orange? Not so much. I got my PPC212CB relatively cheaply compared to cabs of similar quality.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Quote by EpiExplorer
Anything by Blizzard, Ubisoft or EA.

Also Beats by dre

Any muthafuckin apple product

I'll argue the point on EA and Blizzard. Yeah, I hate EA, but they've produced some great games. They make the best sports games, hands down. Same with Blizzard but not with sports games (Starcraft, WOW, Warcraft, Lost Vikings, etc). But...it's been awhile since either produced something kickass.
Quote by Evilnine
Music gear from the UK Orange, Rickenbacker, Bare Knuckles etc. not saying they are bad products just way overpriced.
It's almost like they were imported or something.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
It's almost like they were imported or something.

LOL
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Fruit and veg.

Seriously, I can buy more meat than veg... I like more meat than veg though.

Suck the meat of a fruit hard enough for long enough, you get a white creamy sauce at the end of it...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Rickenbacker.

Which is why I bought a Rockinbetter.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Beats headphones absolutely fucking suck, I literally don't know why anyone buys them for the price they are.

I'd also agree that Apple products are overpriced, but simultaneously (in my opinion) no other smart phone even comes close to the iPhone, so I guess it's not too unjustified.

Nike trainers are too, but then again, no other trainers come close.

Peroni too actually. It's always the most expensive beer in the pub, but it's never the nicest.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Obamacare
nice

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Lucky Brand.

Super overpriced and the quality isn't very good.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Page 1 of 3