Page 2 of 3
Quote by EpiExplorer
Anything by Blizzard, Ubisoft or EA.

Also Beats by dre

Any muthafuckin apple product

What about Rayman tho?
Quote by JustRooster
The only difference between a Hoover and a Harley is the location of the dirtbag.

Kelty hmu.

I get a 40-50% discount pro deal on Black Diamond, Mountain Hardware, Patagonia, so they are my primary

The arcteryx pro deal is only like 20%, which doesn't do much against a $600 jacket. $1000 if it's multicam
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by ultimate-slash
What about Rayman tho?

Post 2004 Rayman is dead to me.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer

Rayman Origins & Legends (especially Legends) are the best Rayman games ever made it's not even a contest.

Yes, even better than Rayman 2.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Lucky Brand.

Super overpriced and the quality isn't very good.

I agree. I've found some amazing things that are really good quality and last forever (scarves, jeans, and boots) and their jewelry is comparable to most other brands in the same range. But I only shop there when they're on sale and I'd never buy a woman's top from there. The men's sweaters are actually really nice but again, I'd wait for a sale.

The shoes that make their way to TJMaxx are good too. But the ones in the Lucky Brand store are not great idk why
cat
Sennheiser have always struck me as having fantastic hardware but terrible housings. Flimsy shitty plastic and cables that coil and twist so easily.

Most lomo films are terribad and not even intentionally. Leica cameras are simply not worth the money they call for.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I have seen many people bash on Apple and I disagree. Years back Sony use to make a brand of Intel Windows based commuter that had the same specs as Apples and you know what, it cost the same as a Mac. One of the most expensive parts of producing computers is support and Apple is at the top of the heap. I don't own a Mac, but I have an iPad as well as the wife and the kids have iPhones. Apple doesn't always get it right but they are in the ballpark. An iPad is so much more superior than a Surface it is ridiculous. Apple tends to use better components and will use aluminum where others use plastic. Expensive? Yes! Over Priced? Not really.
Quote by gsplsngr
I have seen many people bash on Apple and I disagree. Years back Sony use to make a brand of Intel Windows based commuter that had the same specs as Apples and you know what, it cost the same as a Mac. One of the most expensive parts of producing computers is support and Apple is at the top of the heap. I don't own a Mac, but I have an iPad as well as the wife and the kids have iPhones. Apple doesn't always get it right but they are in the ballpark. An iPad is so much more superior than a Surface it is ridiculous. Apple tends to use better components and will use aluminum where others use plastic. Expensive? Yes! Over Priced? Not really.
Weird, my Samsung Galaxy tab isn't plastic shite, and it cost like 1/2 of the equivalent iPad at the time.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
slapsymcdougal When Apple sued Samsung the lawyer from Apple held up the box from Apple and the most current Galaxy at the time and began unboxing the phones. The people from Samsung could not tell the difference because they copied everything down to the packaging. I like Samsung because the push Apple to be better but you can see that they need to slow down on trying to have the latest and greatest and try to have the best not the first. Samsung last 3 models have been failures as far as sales go because they are concerned with beating Apple instead of making the best product. With Smartphones it is all about the interface and that is why Apple remains supreme, because they provide an interface that most people find intuitive.
Quote by Dreadnought
I get a 40-50% discount pro deal on Black Diamond, Mountain Hardware, Patagonia, so they are my primary
Tell me how

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by gsplsngr
apple isn't a problem in north america too much. overseas is a different issue.
the new macbook pro costs $1499 in america just as it costs £1499 in the uk. compare this to the hp spectre which costs $1149 USD and £899 in the uk.
for reference, £1499 in USD is $1858. They're quite literally overpricing it to get a cool $400 profit.

i still love macs, and i'll probably use mac for the rest of forever. but they are absolutely overpriced for people in the UK
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
They're still overpriced here as well.

Especially if you just build your own towers.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
yeah they've built an operating system that is super restrictive on what hardware it operates at, so if you want the operating system (and costumer support and other aspects of the product) you have to settle for sub-par hardware
Quote by Baby Joel
yeah they've built an operating system that is super restrictive on what hardware it operates at, so if you want the operating system (and costumer support and other aspects of the product) you have to settle for sub-par hardware

And that's why I'll probably never own a mac
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Baby Joelwhen you start importing things pricing gets wonky. Years ago I worked in the Post Office next to a Tennis shop. The owner would come in every few day and mail Tennis Rackets to Japan. I asked him how this could be worth it while to the Japanese. He told me that even though the rackets were made in Japan, because of all the middle men in the Japanese economy it was cheaper even though they paid $100 in postage. And why a $100 in postage? Because First Class was more expensive than sending it Express International which took about 2-3 days.

So is Apple fixing an artificially high cost? I don't know. I do know that Apple has fixed pricing on items. They subsidize the advertising for items and in return the retailers sell them for the MSR. This may be different in the UK but that is how it works in the states.

I am not an Apple fanboy but I am a tech and I know when you start comparing Apples to Apples (no pun intended) they fair well because of the components, fit and finish and product support.
Quote by Baby Joel
LOL yea... must be why practically most devs and engineers at software companies use Apple.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by EpiExplorer

I am sorry sir, but according to our test the patient's nostalgia goggles have spread further...They have gone up his ass.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Guitar0player
I am sorry sir, but according to our test the patient's nostalgia goggles have spread further...They have gone up his ass.

Perhaps, but it's more that I just don't like the concept anymore than just it being a bad series.

Like, it was fun on the PS1 cuz haha, look, he's got hands but no arms and takes 10 levels to learn basic skills such as running and hanging from ledges. Now it's like..

wtf do they even do now.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I just hate when peope say that...well actually you phrased it better than most people.

I saved that specific line for the 90's kid that said FO3, NV and 4 arent Fallout games.
i'm not saying all apple products are bad. the tv station i used to work at used the new mac pros, and those are incredible machines. i just don't think it's a secret to anyone that apple has prices that don't always reflect the hardware (although the price can, and often does, reflect ease of use, costumer service, durability, etc etc).

i'm not bashing on apple. i'm typing on my macbook pro right now. i've been using apple exclusively for a decade and i don't really plan on changing. but apple charges an extra 300 dollars if i want to choose a macbook pro with an intel i7 instead of an i5, and that is overpriced.
i'll still pay it, but it's overpriced
Quote by Baby Joel
i'm not saying all apple products are bad. the tv station i used to work at used the new mac pros, and those are incredible machines. i just don't think it's a secret to anyone that apple has prices that don't always reflect the hardware (although the price can, and often does, reflect ease of use, costumer service, durability, etc etc).

i'm not bashing on apple. i'm typing on my macbook pro right now. i've been using apple exclusively for a decade and i don't really plan on changing. but apple charges an extra 300 dollars if i want to choose a macbook pro with an intel i7 instead of an i5, and that is overpriced.
i'll still pay it, but it's overpriced

Totally.

I'm sure nobody will agree with you but they're too busy speaking for the logo on their phone and computers.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Baby Joel
apple has prices that don't always reflect the hardware
Inaccurate comparison. You're comparing a fully integrated system with an off-the-shelf build. The former takes into account much more than the core components, such as chassis design, OS integration, etc. The latter is just aftermarket with no concern for those considerations. When you compare something like a MacBook to an Alienware laptop, it starts to make more sense, and it's pretty clear which is higher quality.

You might say "but a stupid mac pro is $3000 and I can build my own desktop for 800 bucks!!!", but that's also inaccurate. Mac Pro uses server grade components (ecc memory, server class CPUs, etc). It's overpriced to the average person because it would be vastly underutilized as a non-professional workhorse. It starts to make sense at the enterprise level. Ask any IT administrator which fleet they'd rather manage.

I don't have the time or patience to keep managing custom builds, or fucking Windows...though I do both when I have to. I need things that work out of the box, with a Unix based OS, and superior ergonomics.

tl;dr the people who keeps going on and on about how apple is overpriced don't know shit about computers and should just keep patting themselves on the back for applying a custom theme to their desktop.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Nov 8, 2016,
I tend to find a lot of Sony products to be overpriced. You'll find the same products from their competitors, but the Sony branded version will be a lot more expensive.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Guitar0player
I just hate when peope say that...well actually you phrased it better than most people.

I saved that specific line for the 90's kid that said FO3, NV and 4 arent Fallout games.

I've played some of the earlier ones and all the newer ones, they're more than enough to be in the same league. I will say that Fallout 4 is much harder to get invested in cuz its gameplay over story, where it's been the the reverse for most of the series. To F4's detriment, as well.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EpiExplorer
I've played some of the earlier ones and all the newer ones, they're more than enough to be in the same league. I will say that Fallout 4 is much harder to get invested in cuz its gameplay over story, where it's been the the reverse for most of the series. To F4's detriment, as well.

FO4 Has done a lot of things wrong and a lot of thing RIGHT. Problem is that there's a reason that I couldnt get invested in it, especially considering your character's supposed to look for their lost son and forgets about that 20 minutes after the cryo stasis ends. Unlike in FO3 or New Vegas where even if you're wandering around you still feel like you have a purpose to do son.

Right now I hope Bethesda and Obsidian let bygones be bygones and give us the FO4 equivalent of New Vegas.

And I tried playing 1 and 2, and while I enjoyed the aesthetics and stuff, gameplay wise these sort of games havent aged well.
Quote by Guitar0player
Why am I not surprised this is coming from you? And can you please tell me why is it overpriced, is it like the Gibson of pianos? Do you pay mostly for the brand?

Anything over here is overpriced cos customs are a BITCH.

Paying for a brand with 150 years of good PR in a relatively unknown and unregulated industry, they're quality control (although there really are some beautiful instruments produced there) is pretty weak, like Gibson in some ways.
If you'd asked me about the best piano in the world in 1940 however, Steinway and Sons would be my very first answer.

However if you want a real comparison, the cheapest Steinway upright piano is around $70,000, the cheapest Yamaha Grand piano is less than half of that (although tbh I hate the sound of a C1)
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Rolex
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Guitar0player

I've played all of them except the 1st console game and 2 is still the best
They are all real fallout games

Even... ugh... Tactics
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
BMW
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
BMW
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal

How did you get that gif of me posting that?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
oh you know I just have a way with things
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Xiaoxi
Inaccurate comparison. You're comparing a fully integrated system with an off-the-shelf build. The former takes into account much more than the core components, such as chassis design, OS integration, etc. The latter is just aftermarket with no concern for those considerations. When you compare something like a MacBook to an Alienware laptop, it starts to make more sense, and it's pretty clear which is higher quality.

You might say "but a stupid mac pro is $3000 and I can build my own desktop for 800 bucks!!!", but that's also inaccurate. Mac Pro uses server grade components (ecc memory, server class CPUs, etc). It's overpriced to the average person because it would be vastly underutilized as a non-professional workhorse. It starts to make sense at the enterprise level. Ask any IT administrator which fleet they'd rather manage.

I don't have the time or patience to keep managing custom builds, or fucking Windows...though I do both when I have to. I need things that work out of the box, with a Unix based OS, and superior ergonomics.

tl;dr the people who keeps going on and on about how apple is overpriced don't know shit about computers and should just keep patting themselves on the back for applying a custom theme to their desktop.
i don't disagree with anything here
Quote by Baby Joel
i don't disagree with anything here
well then...... fuk U

jk

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Pastafarian96
I've played all of them except the 1st console game and 2 is still the best
They are all real fallout games

Even... ugh... Tactics

@Rayman and such

Aren't all games overpriced though? Or at least newly released?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
brands are poopie, but in the case of food and other cosmetic/medicinal shit i'd rather spend the extra on certain brands over generic stuff at times.

when i lived with my grandparents my grandfather was notorious for buying the cheapest garbage versions of anything anyone else asked for while spending $40 on a single bottle of shampoo for himself.

fuck u grampa.

also Rayman Legends is the shit.

the musical stages are the best.

you can probably find a copy for around $20 now. wish i hadn't sold mine. been feeling like playing again.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Nov 9, 2016,