Pretty f*cking epic
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Ned Flanders looks like Sam so these guys all look like Sam.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.
surprisingly good

it's like when you see the band members of Weezer on an album cover and you think "oh just a bunch of dorks" but then you give the music a chance and the music is A+

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by by Zaphikh
The usual routine is to ban these accounts. I hope in the future, one day, the collective hive-mind will be able to trace down the identity of the person(s) who coded this spam-advertisement, and make first contact with them. Learn about them. Their dreams and desires as children, and what they were reduced to in maturity. Do they care for music? For love? Perhaps it's all a cryptic message sent by an alien looking for connection...

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
surprisingly good

it's like when you see the band members of Weezer on an album cover and you think "oh just a bunch of dorks" but then you give the music a chance and the music is A+

Weezer are fucking terrible

Weezer and Cake worst bands of all time

And they look like it too
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought

hey weezers great
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
hey weezers great

Up until Pinkerton anyway
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Pinkertons great too

green and beyond is pretty much garbage (maladroit is slightly less garbage)

EWBAITE and white are actually alright
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Dreadnought

I can't put my finger on it but yea Weezer are so blah to me. Maybe it's the singer? They've got this way of never sounding serious or something
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Primus2112
hey weezers great

I agree
They're known for defining the"geek rock" genre for a reason. The song Buddy Holly off their self titled is the pinnacle of their success, everything they released after that is commercial radio play.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by by Zaphikh
The usual routine is to ban these accounts. I hope in the future, one day, the collective hive-mind will be able to trace down the identity of the person(s) who coded this spam-advertisement, and make first contact with them. Learn about them. Their dreams and desires as children, and what they were reduced to in maturity. Do they care for music? For love? Perhaps it's all a cryptic message sent by an alien looking for connection...

https://soundcloud.com/95dank