A day

Quote by EyeNon15
17 days last month thanks to Hurricane Matthew

I'd literally kill myself
About 2 weeks when I was visiting my grandparents during a flood. They usually get their power cut off for 6-8 hours every day in the summer anyway so they're used to it and it isn't too difficult to adjust to.
cat
Quote by StewieSwan
A day

I'd literally kill myself

Well really it was only 6 or so days because I bought a generator
About four days to a week. For a while it was every day from 7 to 12 and 4 to 8 (which meant that waking up at 8 pm and sleeping at 10 am was a valuable asset).
Perhaps 9 hours a couple of years back.

Something made a local transformer explode and it disrupted some shit or something.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
hurricane Rita
hurricane Ike
missed like 2-3 weeks worth of school time between those 2 ayyeee
wasn't so bad living so far from the real disaster, but yeah electricity not working was a bish, had to read a ton of books to pass the time.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by by Zaphikh
The usual routine is to ban these accounts. I hope in the future, one day, the collective hive-mind will be able to trace down the identity of the person(s) who coded this spam-advertisement, and make first contact with them. Learn about them. Their dreams and desires as children, and what they were reduced to in maturity. Do they care for music? For love? Perhaps it's all a cryptic message sent by an alien looking for connection...

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Ha i grew up with solar power. So never, or 18 years. However you want to look at it.