Quote by MeGaDeth2314
wtf is a chipotle chicken griller

order tacos and burritos like a normal person
the next best thing to the volcano burrito
Does the price of taco bell go up if Trump wins?
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Will Lane
and my brother ordered me a chipotle chicken griller and him and dad a potato griller

he accidentally ate my chipotle chicken griller

This is another test of faith by your old friend Jesus. Do not fail him.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Will Lane
and my brother ordered me a chipotle chicken griller and him and dad a potato griller

he accidentally ate my chipotle chicken griller

'Accidentally.'
I've only ever had Taco Bell for breakfast since the nearest one is close to my work and I get off at 7am.

Their breakfast crunchwrap is
Never had anything else off the menu though.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 8, 2016,
Can I just be the first to say that Taco Bell breakfast makes me come in my mouth? How is McDonalds breakfast still in business when TB has the Steak A.M. crunchwrap?
Quote by k.lainad
I still need to try the quesarito and 5 dollar big box deal

You're a mod now, man. You can't be participating in this low-hanging-fruit example of bad #banter.

Quote by Fat Lard
Can I just be the first to say that Taco Bell breakfast makes me come in my mouth? How is McDonalds breakfast still in business when TB has the Steak A.M. crunchwrap?

Do you realize you're not in the drug thread right now?

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
wuts a tacos bell u guise

is it like chipshople

or booger king
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by JustRooster
You're a mod now, man. You can't be participating in this low-hanging-fruit example of bad #banter.

Reported for assuming my gender
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Does the price of taco bell go up if Trump wins?

Not in California. There are more latinos in California than there are any other ethnic group.
I think they figured that if they put all the latinos in the US into a single state, it would be the second or third largest state. There are more latinos in the US than there are Canadians in Canada.
I like Taco Bell's slushies. Their Startburst Strawberry Freeze is the fucking bomb.

Taco Bell makes for a fun snack. I love those Dorito Fire tacos with tomato, sour cream and cheese. MMMM.

This stuff is the best damned hot sauce for tacos I've ever had. Great for everything else too

http://www.sadiessalsa.com/
taco bell is fucking disgusting

what's in that thing they call 'beef'? seriously what the hell is that stuff
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery

its a lot of filler

but idc

its lovely
the only reasons to eat taco bell:
1. drunk
2. high
3. white

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
1. drunk
2. high
3. white

all of these apply to my last trip to taco bell.

i was the white minority in that vehicle tho.

makes u think?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Burgery

It's called "beef"
Quote by Burgery

Better than what it used to be.
I had a friend in high school that worked at Taco Bell, I'd go back in the kitchen to hang out sometimes. This was like 1994-95 ish.
I would watch him make the taco meat.
It was some powder and water, that was it.
When he mixed the water with the powder it magically became taco meat right in front of my eyes.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
1. drunk
2. high
3. white

It's number one on the list of reasons not to work there though.