Hello,
I have KORG AX1500G for guitar effects. For a long time, I'm training to make some good rock distortion sound, but I'm not succesfull. Could someone please write me patch of rock sound for this multi-effect pedal?
Are you running it through a physical guitar amp or just headphones or some sort of monitoring? If you are using a physical amp, it is probably coloring your sound too much, which your tone is already colored by the Korg unit. Also make sure you are using cabinet simulators with your amp simulators, if you have the option to use either.

It has a bunch of presets so I suggest to start there. http://i.korg.com/uploads/Support/AX1500GE_633661615944780000.pdf
Last edited by Will Lane at Nov 8, 2016,
Thank you for fast answer!
I'm running it through computer speakers.My biggest problem is that I don't know how to adjust those "drive, level, treble, middle, bass" things
Quote by sigm
Thank you for fast answer!
I'm running it through computer speakers.My biggest problem is that I don't know how to adjust those "drive, level, treble, middle, bass" things
Well, experiment and see what they do. Drive is how much distortion is added to the signal. Level is how loud. Treble adjusts high frequencies, it can make your guitar really bright when boosted or darker when cut. Middle is the "meat" of the guitar signal. It gives it body or can make it sound "empty" when cut too much. Bass is the "thump" of your guitar. It makes your guitar sound full, cutting can make it sound thin.