My guitar has a basswood body, maple neck and rosewood fret board. I will be on the cruise for the duration of Nov 12 - 16th
Will this guitar be safe for this guitar if I take it on this cruise with me? Right now it's getting chilly outside and 47 degrees F where I'm at,
and it will be warm in the Bahamas and weather should be different.

I want to know from people who know a lot about how weather and temperature affects guitar wood if my guitar will be fine and unaffected if
taken on this cruise...

thanks a lot.
There will probably be musicians on your cruise, entertaining guests. They are from all over.

The climate is controlled where you live (most likely) and it will be controlled on the ship as well. If you plan on playing it outside just do so for short periods of time, don't leave it out or in a confined space. Return it to climate controlled environment and back to normal temps.

My .02 is that I wouldn't want to lug a guitar around on a cruise, especially a nice 4 day. Enjoy the time you have on vacation, not worrying about your guitar. If you play the time away, you could have just stayed home and took 4 days off from work for less $.
Taking your guitar on a cruise? Couldn't find a girlfriend or what? Or going with your parents? In which case leave the guitar at home and try and find a girlfriend, As these kid friendly cruises actually have a lot of stuff to do for kids, Sitting in your cabin playing your cheapo guitar wont be nearly as much fun,
It will be fine. I have travelled with guitars to the Mediterranean, Hawaii and the Caribbean many times with no issues. Immersion in salt water would be bad tho...

"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis
Best advice: Leave it behind. You'll have a better time and won't worry about your guitar.
Just leave it home and use your free time to masturbate
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
Just leave it home and use your free time to masturbate

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.