1 8%
Ghs
1 8%
Stringjoy
1 8%
Other
6 46%
Voters: 13.
Hey guys last year I started using DR stings ( I got an endorsement by walking with a guitar and amp to their headquarters Knocked on the door and ask for one then played for them and now i have an endorsement), But honestly I love their stings what do you guys think, I dare you all to try this with on your local companies!
Thread was moved to forum: Guitar Gear & Accessories
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
EB because they are locally available, deliver a quality and consistent product, at a price that I can afford.
I use Ernie Balls for my standard gauges and use La Bella, GHS and Thomann branded strings for various guitars because of the particular set I want for them or them not being played enough that I want to spend money on strings.
I use whatever strings I have but generally I buy DR strings for my vintage style intruments and EBs for everything else (sometimes DM Blue Steels).
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
DiAddario XL
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

d'addario nickel blues .011's on everything. why? i gave gone through 100's of sets since i started playing and haven't ever had a problem.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/