1 8%
Ghs
1 8%
Stringjoy
1 8%
Other
6 46%
Voters: 13.
Hey guys last year I started using DR stings ( I got an endorsement by walking with a guitar and amp to their headquarters Knocked on the door and ask for one then played for them and now i have an endorsement), But honestly I love their stings what do you guys think, I dare you all to try this with on your local companies!
Thread was moved to forum: Guitar Gear & Accessories
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
EB because they are locally available, deliver a quality and consistent product, at a price that I can afford.
I use Ernie Balls for my standard gauges and use La Bella, GHS and Thomann branded strings for various guitars because of the particular set I want for them or them not being played enough that I want to spend money on strings.
I use whatever strings I have but generally I buy DR strings for my vintage style intruments and EBs for everything else (sometimes DM Blue Steels).
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
DiAddario XL
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

d'addario nickel blues .011's on everything. why? i gave gone through 100's of sets since i started playing and haven't ever had a problem.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***"What Trashed Hoards"*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/