Page 1 of 2
I have three times

Basically when I was in pe and food tech I took my blazer off and hung it up and then when I went back to check on it money was gone , £5.50 I think in total.
Someone stole a carton of juice from me once at school and then gave it to someone else (who drank it)

I kicked the shins of the person who stole it a few times, but not the other guy since he was just making the most of free stuff (and he actually would have fought back)
I have nothing important to say
Quote by reecedouglas1
I have three times

Basically when I was in pe and food tech I took my blazer off and hung it up and then when I went back to check on it money was gone , £5.50 I think in total.

So they took about £1.83 each time?
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Only my heart.
goddamit

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Went to a festival in the Czech Republic, bought a new shirt, went to my tent to sleep and put my shirt next to my sleeping bag. Shirt was gone when I woke up
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
So did she give it back yet?
Quote by ultimate-slash
Went to a festival in the Czech Republic, bought a new shirt, went to my tent to sleep and put my shirt next to my sleeping bag. Shirt was gone when I woke up

Are you sure you woke up in the right tent?
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Are you sure you woke up in the right tent?

Wait a second... I was supposed to go to a festival in Belgium
Quote by UltimateGuizar
No she didn't.

omg maybe she lost it
Quote by Banjocal
My virginity

Hey, I was gonna say the same thing!

It's true, someone stole Banjo's virginity from me
That's funny because someone stole my hoodie in PE locker room in middleschool. I was furious and even checked the lost and found. Never saw anybody wearing the same one in school either lol

Edit :

Also got my mongoose bike stolen when I was little kid, now that really sucked
My friend walked into class late and saw that I had a bunch of packs of gummy bears. He took all of it and ran off.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
My friend walked into class late and saw that I had a bunch of packs of gummy bears. He took all of it and ran off.

The hell kind of a friend does that?
The gummy bear loving kind
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
My country.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
My pick
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Quote by UltimateGuizar
These two go hand in hand.

I mean, that's really generous of you, but be careful not to encourage such behaviour too much
Quote by ultimate-slash
I mean, that's really generous of you, but be careful not to encourage such behaviour too much
I think that I speak for my good friend Zig when I say that you can never have too much of either.
My house was burgled whilst I was asleep and they stole my handbag. Lucky it was the only thing they took but it had my ID, bank cards and my nice watch. Was a horrible experience, especially with an exam the next day and no money to get anywhere
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I had a whole collection of DVDs stolen from me. They were all sitting in my TV stand for years, then one day they were just gone. I damn near blew my house up trying to find this collection of movies because there was some good movies in there. The LOTR trilogy. The Matrix trilogy, No Country for Old Men, the first two Fast and Furious movies, Reservoir Dogs. What got me, was that my PS3 and all the games were right there to take too, and they didn't take them. What the fuck do you what just DVDs for? It's almost as if the person who took it knew I would have burned the neighborhood down trying to find my shit.
3 bikes, most of my professional photography work and my old school tie.
Ukulele's are instruments too! Equal rights for Ukuleleists!
Bicycle but it was recovered the next day.

A ring that my daughter had given to me never to be seen again.

GTA4 PS3 game never to be seen again.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

A bicycle

N64 games
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I stole a carton of juice from me once at school and then gave it to someone else (who drank it)

I kicked the shins of the person who stole it a few times, but not the other guy since he was just making the most of free stuff (and he actually would have fought back)
Pokemon cards

Bike

Got mugged on my way home from school once (for literally about £1.50 or something lel)

Erm...I think that's mostly it
My dignity

And my bitch of an ex stole a year from my life, so there's that I guess
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Of course I have. And there are only 2 names left on the revenge list.

EDIT: Bugger, someone swiped that, too.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
a bike
weed
career opportunity
entry into a Holocaust art contest that i totally would have won.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
not that i'm aware

i'm usually pretty protective of my shit / keep stuff well hidden
Page 1 of 2