Hi guys, I'm out for buying a new amp and was debating between the Line 6 spider 3 15 and the Marshall mg10cf?
Can anyone give me a detailed explanation and justification for buying either of them?
Thank you
R.D
Quote by reub7777
Hi guys, I'm out for buying a new amp and was debating between the Line 6 spider 3 15 and the Marshall mg10cf?
Can anyone give me a detailed explanation and justification for buying either of them?
Thank you
R.D

I couldn't justify buying either, I had a Spider III 2x12 and it was a proper turd, couldn't get rid of it fast enough. Marshall MG series are legendary for being crap as well.

What is your budget?

Location?

Genres you will be playing?

Peavey Vypers are great affordable modellers and buying used is the best option because you will get more bang for your buck.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I'm located in India and my budget is around 200 USD. The peavey which I would like to have is way beyond my budget.
I think I just threw up a little.

Seriously though, what other amps are available to you with your budget and what kind of sound are you after (Bands, genres)?
Dire straits and the totally opposite Metallica are some of my favorites. The roland Mini cube and the vox mini 3 is in my budget.
Also another question is how is the ibanez
rg350exz?