2 22%
IDM cause i'm better than all other ravers
0 0%
its not real music
7 78%
Voters: 9.
this is the best french band

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by by Zaphikh
The usual routine is to ban these accounts. I hope in the future, one day, the collective hive-mind will be able to trace down the identity of the person(s) who coded this spam-advertisement, and make first contact with them. Learn about them. Their dreams and desires as children, and what they were reduced to in maturity. Do they care for music? For love? Perhaps it's all a cryptic message sent by an alien looking for connection...

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Lol offspring at 47:39
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
This is worse than Chicano rap and about as terrible as Trip Hop.

Good show
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
This is worse than Chicano rap and about as terrible as Trip Hop.

Good show

tell me that after 2 days n nights on the trot in a old quarry surrounded by hot hatchbacks, soundsystems and big blue tanks o' gas
Quote by Owenlee55
tell me that after 2 days n nights on the trot in a old quarry surrounded by hot hatchbacks, soundsystems and big blue tanks o' gas

That sounds p bad not gonna lie but hey man good for you.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
oui

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Ultralame
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by chrismendiola
Hey dudes are you ready to [2]

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
lmao captain chunk is such fuckin garbage
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by chrismendiola

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
I didn't know who captain chuck was before this thread.

But now I do...

and I like them

D:
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you