2 22%
IDM cause i'm better than all other ravers
0 0%
its not real music
7 78%
Voters: 9.
this is the best french band

Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by Gatecrasher53
I used to google image search stuff like 'sexy guitar', and 'hot guitar' and then scroll through several results pages to find maybe two images of shitty magazine covers with nude women posing with les pauls covering their genitals because I didnt know about clearing your search history and I thought I could explain away these searches if they were ever discovered as me just looking at cool guitars.

soundcloud
youtube
Lol offspring at 47:39
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
This is worse than Chicano rap and about as terrible as Trip Hop.

Good show
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
This is worse than Chicano rap and about as terrible as Trip Hop.

Good show

tell me that after 2 days n nights on the trot in a old quarry surrounded by hot hatchbacks, soundsystems and big blue tanks o' gas
Quote by Owenlee55
tell me that after 2 days n nights on the trot in a old quarry surrounded by hot hatchbacks, soundsystems and big blue tanks o' gas

That sounds p bad not gonna lie but hey man good for you.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
-core that is french, that I like:

https://harmdone.bandcamp.com/album/abuse-abused

https://burningbright.bandcamp.com/album/domesday
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
oui

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Ultralame
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by chrismendiola
Hey dudes are you ready to [2]

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
lmao captain chunk is such fuckin garbage
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by chrismendiola

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
I didn't know who captain chuck was before this thread.

But now I do...

and I like them

D:
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you