Page 1 of 2
ITT: What are you thankful for?
Talk about how much food you're gonna eat.
Remind us how sad you are 'cause it's a Pit custom to be cynical about holidays.
Assert that Thanksgiving was a few weeks ago 'cause you're Canadian.
Post some cheeky ultra leftist article about Thanksgiving and cultural appropriation or how problematic it is 'cause you're StewieSwan.
Talk about how turkey sucks.
Last edited by chrismendiola at Nov 10, 2016,
thankful for President Donald HUSSEIN Trump
It was my privilege
um im thankful that im in a house and it's warm

idk what im doing for turksgiving this year. havent spoken to most of my family in a while and its at a point where every single one of them is gonna want to have some long obnoxious talk with me that makes me feel worse than i already do.

so there's that

or go with my mom to her friend's house.

is there a safe way to induce a short term coma?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'm thankful for "Not my president" Donald J. "Just fuck my shit up" Trump.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm thankful to be alive and breathing
thanks, cosmos

I have some family visiting, so it's going to be LIT AF
always excited to cook up some dank food
turkey day is one the best days of the year hmu
I wonder if Trump will pardon the turkey. On one hand, it's an indigenous species. On the other hand, we can't reestablish law and order if the President were just handing out pardons.
I'll be working a 10 hour shift on Thanksgiving.

Also turkey sucks.

Also Trump isn't gonna pardon a turkey, he's gonna bomb Turkey
i'm thankful that i don't live in a country with trump as president
Quote by kalypto
i'm thankful that i don't live in a country with trump as president

He said, in a country where more people voted to leave the EU because immigrants are scary, agreeing with Trump re: Brexit. At least more people voted against Trump in America.
Quote by TheChaz
Also turkey sucks.

Also Trump isn't gonna pardon a turkey, he's gonna bomb Turkey

Nice.
Last edited by chrismendiola at Nov 10, 2016,
RT I'm thankful for having Thanksgiving and Black Friday as paid vacation days
It was my privilege
All of the people in my life for sure even all of the lovely people here in the pit
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I'm thankful for my family, friends, starting my career january, my huge ass brain, my thicc dicc, my attractiveness, and having the ability to shit on UGers so effortlessly.

REOPEN #USA2016 eGRAHAM, RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
going home holy fuck I miss the coast

kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
i am thankful fat lard isn't straining his poor brain with all the sick burns he gives us normies.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I am thankful that I get to see my parents next week and that I have enough money to buy nice clothes every so often and that I like vegetables.

My uncle is visiting for Thanksgiving and we're going Black Friday shopping together woohoo
cat
I'm thankful for this amalgamation of losers and freaks.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
I'm thankful for this amalgamation of losers and freaks.

freosers

also chrismen WTF IS THAT AFFRONT TO ALL HUMAN DECENCY
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
hey if you came into this thread and started talking about trump i got bad news you're the one everyone in your family is dreading seeing

happy thanksgiving to the americans though everyone else sucks in my opinion
Thankful that Jill Stein is not our President
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
So, breaking the trend here, I'm legit thankful for my fam, my life and my god given talent regarding all things music.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
I've got all my limbs and no criminal record.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
I'm thankful for a job that I love, for all the people in my life, and for a beautiful planet to inhabit and experience.

"But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don't even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child -- our own two eyes. All is a miracle."
― Thich Nhat Hanh

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Rossenrot
hey if you came into this thread and started talking about trump i got bad news you're the one everyone in your family is dreading seeing

He said, after recently becoming single because of his political views.
I'm thankful that I'm not facing any anxiety over this holiday cuz no one celebrates it outside the US
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Quote by chrismendiola
He said, after recently becoming single because of his political views.

hey if you think its normal to leave someone for voting incorrectly i got bad news you're the one everyone in your family is dreading seeing
Ayyy I'm thankful for a healthy family and the good friends who are coming over for our dinner and for a year of great new job opportunities and happy times

Also thankful for this coffee and whiskey to deal with dinner pre stress ??
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Quote by Rossenrot
hey if you think its normal to leave someone for voting incorrectly i got bad news you're the one everyone in your family is dreading seeing

I'm not sure what you mean by "normal," but having a stark difference in political views seems like a perfectly good reason to leave a relationship to me. Not that anyone ever needs a reason to leave a relationship.

In any case, at least my family doesn't think my political views should mean dreading seeing me so much they decide not to see me anymore.
Quote by chrismendiola
I'm not sure what you mean by "normal," but having a stark difference in political views seems like a perfectly good reason to leave a relationship to me. Not that anyone ever needs a reason to leave a relationship.

In any case, at least my family doesn't think my political views should mean dreading seeing me so much they decide not to see me anymore.

The girl I was seeing knows exactly none of my political views. I consider it a bullet dodged that I didn't spend more energy with someone that petty, so its a little rich that you think this is a sore spot for me. Love with political conditions is for intolerant, miserable people.
Quote by Rossenrot
The girl I was seeing knows exactly none of my political views. I consider it a bullet dodged that I didn't spend more energy with someone that petty, so its a little rich that you think this is a sore spot for me. Love with political conditions is for intolerant, miserable people.

I think knowing who you're voting for gives some insight on your political views, and I doubt she's clueless about your views unless you made a conscious effort to be as neutral as possible. And I'm not sure why you believe political compatability shouldn't be considered in relationships by happy, tolerant people. But whatever, I'm gonna drop the subject and hopefully we can talk about Thanksgiving instead.
Quote by chrismendiola
I think knowing who you're voting for gives some insight on your political views, and I doubt she's clueless about your views unless you made a conscious effort to be as neutral as possible. And I'm not sure why you believe political compatability shouldn't be considered in relationships by happy, tolerant people. But whatever, I'm gonna drop the subject and hopefully we can talk about Thanksgiving instead.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
If you see this chick again tell her I'm a big fan.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Page 1 of 2