Page 1 of 66
Last thread got closed, let's get the ball rollin'.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
#Sanders/Warren2020
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
#Sanders/Warren2020

Sanders will be too old be then.

Newsom/Warren 2020

Get that suave Matthew McConaughey looking mofo in there and its game over.
#VerneTroyer/StephenHawking2020

#BillGates/Shaq2024

#JuliaLouisDreyfus/JaneaneGarofalo2028
That was a fast reaction BY the people
Quote by TheChaz
good point maybe they'll kill you instead and this won't have been so bad

Quote by Eastwinn
when it comes down to it, i'm really inadequate

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I hope all Trump voters die. The last thread showed they were vindictive and spiteful people.
Quote by TheChaz

Newsom/Warren 2020

The spectre of Communism will keep him alive.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Masquirina
#VerneTroyer/StephenHawking2020

#BillGates/Shaq2024

#JuliaLouisDreyfus/JaneaneGarofalo2028
You must be Shaqing a fool, bruh
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by Eastwinn

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I hope all Trump voters die. The last thread showed they were vindictive and spiteful people.
Warren/Booker or Warren/Harris tbh tbh
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by TheChaz

Newsom/Warren 2020

Who cares? FDR had polio and he still served for over a decade. I'm sure Bernie will still be healthy enough to run at the age of 79.
Hey Erik, do you promise not to rag on people in a politics thread about their personal life this time?
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by Eastwinn

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by WaterGod
Who cares? FDR had polio and he still served for over a decade. I'm sure Bernie will still be healthy enough to run at the age of 79.

Oh so since FDR did it there are clearly no health risks to being in your late 70s
#JustRooster2020
#Miata2020

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by bdof
Hey Erik, do you promise not to rag on people in a politics thread about their personal life this time?

I didn't even bring it up lol.

But sure I'll be nicer.
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Is this supposed to be comedy?

#kmelefoster2020

Backup choice #abolishthestate2020

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by seanlang01
Is this supposed to be comedy?

#kmelefoster2020

Backup choice #abolishthestate2020

Seeing as the last thread proved you were incapable of making a counter argument, and you instead resorted to insults, then no I am not joking. You wouldn't be missed.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Seeing as the last thread proved you were incapable of making a counter argument, and you instead resorted to insults, then no I am not joking. You wouldn't be missed.
Lol jfc man, you really would have been first to rat your neighbor out to the KGB wouldn't you?

Tell me more about how people who voted Trump are evil though.

Quote by seanlang01
Lol jfc man, you really would have been first to rat your neighbor out to the KGB wouldn't you?

Tell me more about how people who voted Trump are evil though.

You're not evil I just think you're a twat

Anyone think Clinton even runs in 2020 or is she an outcast now?
Last edited by TheChaz at Nov 10, 2016,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
You're not evil I just think you're a twat
Youre assuming I voted Trump then by your phrasing? Even more lol. You just implied that I should die because of that.

This threads about to get closed, I think we're exceeding our daily dose of salt.

Quote by seanlang01
Youre assuming I voted Trump then by your phrasing? Even more lol. You just implied that I should die because of that.

This threads about to get closed, I think we're exceeding our daily dose of salt.

No I just think you're a twat. You've made some nasty comments in the past. I don't think you're a nice person

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Please present some facts and figures to support your view that the 18-25 demographic is the most naive, least knowledgeable, and least experienced people.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I hope all Trump voters die.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Nov 10, 2016,
Are you really gonna make me close two threads?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
BMW drivers are awful too I hope all their cars explode whilst they're in them

Quote by EndTheRapture51
No I just think you're a twat. You've made some nasty comments in the past. I don't think you're a nice person
Meh, it's pretty much all been towards you because you say stuff like the above.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
you should just try to keep it to one saltpost retort if you really have to.

is it really worth arguing for 3 pages with someone you feel is treating you or others like shit? they're likely not gonna admit to anything and it's just going to upset you even more and then they p much got what they wanted in the first place.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by TheChaz
Anyone think Clinton even runs in 2020 or is she an outcast now?

Clin-who?
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
Quote by EndTheRapture51
That would certainly not be good for me.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Rapture look man you gotta stop lashing out just cuz you can't afford a bimmer.
Homeboy wishing death on over 60 million people.
The best thing about Trump getting elected is getting some new sigs to remind people every time I post that those people are garbage juice. At least on UG they are
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by Eastwinn

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by bdof
The best thing about Trump getting elected is getting some new sigs to remind people every time I post that those people are garbage juice. At least on UG they are
apparently hasn't read own posts.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by TheChaz
Rapture look man you gotta stop lashing out just cuz you can't afford a bimmer.

I could afford one if I wanted to I just have better things to splash my cash on

They are terrible drivers though

Quote by jakesmellspoo
apparently hasn't read own posts.

Feel 100% free to start quoting the bad ones then, but just be sure you put them in context that's fair and accurate.

2 of the 3 quotes I have don't need context, because they're horrible things to say to anyone, regardless of context. You will never see me post something so embarrassingly shitty as that.

EDIT: Ok, maybe in 08 or 09 I was a bag of shit, lol. But still not as bad as some of this shit below me
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by Eastwinn

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by bdof at Nov 10, 2016,
Let's run Tim Kaine in 2020. He could be like the Democrats Mitt Romney.