So I've been doing research and I've been trying a alternate to slipknots Ernie Ball .011, .015, .018, .028, .038, .058 gauge strings. I found the closest you can get it. Because as you may already know. They're custom gauge, and i think we all know how the people in strings department at guitar center can be. So if you don't want to bother them by asking for six different strings and buying them all separately try using these
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ernie Ball 2620 Nickel 7-String Power Slinky Electric Guitar Strings

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sadly the only difference is the C# string is a 14 instead of a 15 but hopefully that won't make too much of a difference.

Just kind of ignore the 48 gauge and for the F# string start at 38 and go on from there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you need any help with Slipknot related gear/items message me!
Last edited by blackveilsirens413 at Nov 10, 2016,
cool story.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***"What Trashed Hoards"*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by blackveilsirens413

If you need any help with Slipknot related gear/items message me!

I need precise information on the brand and color of guyliner that Slipknot endorses.
Quote by Random3
If you know he is joking why did you give him a link to face paint...

i lol'd.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***"What Trashed Hoards"*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Given that they mainly use Drop B, shouldn't you just find a set that you like. The Ernie Ball 2626 set seems fine for me with just a slight action adjustment. Damn near perfect, really, but as others have commented, that's subjective. Marc Okubo from Veil of Maya and Mike from Spineshank use Drop B as well, and without looking, I'm going to guess they run that tuning with a little different set of strings than Jim and Mick. Hell, even with E standard, people use 8 gauge strings, while some might use 13 gauge.
Guitars:
Squire Bullet Strat, Schecter Damien 6, Washburn WG-587 & RX10
Amp/Effects:
Peavy Vypyr 30, ISP Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.
Quote by Random3
If you know he is joking why did you give him a link to face paint...

I just thought it'd be funny if i actually had info on the face paint. it's just a random site i found that sells the sutff
bjgrifter It was really just for people who want to try to emulate Slipknot as much as possible down the string gauge This is just what i found that works. I don't like using .11's for drop b so i go with .13's form either Ernie Ball or D'Addario because when i use .11's i get nervous the string is too loose and it'll snap