Quote by geo-rage
Huh? But i just heard he had a new album out

So did Bowie

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
Damn

Dude was 82 though, so not totally unexpected.
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Quote by geo-rage
Huh? But i just heard he had a new album out

It's pretty good. Definately the best of his post 2000 work. Imo
RIP a true music giant, the one name you could mention in the same sentence as Dylan imo.
bip beonard bohen
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I hate to see this, and I hate to say it but: It's kinda like Les Paul, it IS a loss, but it's not like it was unexpected. The man lead a good life and has done a lot and has given us a lot. He didnt go out to early, I think he went out when it was time.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Cohen....They dont make Jews like you anymore.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
And even though it all went wrong
I stand before the lord of songs
with nothing on my tongue
but Hallelujah

RIP
It was my privilege
lame. rip
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by K'Nuckles
Hallelujah hmd
no
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
RIP

Someone check on Bob Dylan.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
never really gave him a proper listen but the songs i know certainly earn him a lot of respect from my part

my mother loved him. got a call from her in the lab today - she asked me in a very depressed voice 'do you know who died today' and at that moment i was pretty sure i have one less grandparent. turned out she just found out cohen died and then she said that to her it's like her dad dying. like fucks sake mom i get that you love his music but maybe spare me the shock of thinking my relatives are dead

Weird techno music suddenly crests the horizon.

the only Leonard Cohen song i know off the top of my head is the one he did for season 2 of True Detective.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
If you watch the movie Natural Born Killers there's a lot of Lenny Co songs in it.
my sister asked me today if i knew
man

it really hit me hard tonight. started singing famous blue raincoat

man
I was watching an Amanda Palmer gig livestream on periscope last night
it was weird enough a show given the election results, but she was given the news half way through, and that was very intense
her husband Neil Gaiman read the audience a childrens book for a while before she came back on stage
and she talked about his inspiration and real impact on her life
managed to play some inspiring music, sing happy birthday to her baby son with him and a punk marching band on stage, and ended the show with Hallelujah

with some things, it's okay that they're covered a lot
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
neil gaiman is like a top 5 modern writer also. truly amazing.

my mum thought jeff buckley wrote hallelujah. and while it's a brilliant version of a brilliant song, i'm excited to share my favourites with her
hallelujah is a beautiful song

id never heard everybody knows until this thread but everybody knows is atrocious just because of that production

also jazz police is one of the worst songs ever written

just utter trash

but hallelujah is so good that it makes up for it all
i miss the old kanye
my mom made me watch the entire Dance Me to the End of Love scene from Scent of a Woman

Weird techno music suddenly crests the horizon.

he wrote the third best jeff buckley song and a lot of other cool stuff rip

but yeah no seriously what a huge figure in music and what a great guy
JamSessionFreak

Is it bad that the other day mum told me that two relatives of mine had died in the same week and I was like err, yeah I never met them but that's sad...
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.