Take a minute for this today.

Thinking about my brothers, friends and colleagues today. Especially my boys from ready 1st battlegroup, 2006-2010. Miss you guys everyday.

All the soldiers, sailors, airmen, marines, know your service is appreciated.

Those no longer with us...we never forget.
the wicked flee when no man pursueth but the righteous are as bold as a lion
I took 2 minutes for it.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Stoked to get a free haircut today

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Nov 11, 2016,
I wore my poppy this week but did not have a silence

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
We had two minutes while a man in a kilt played bagpipes in front of the memorial outside the building
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Some of my clients are veterans (referred from VA hospitals) so we had a small remembrance ceremony this morning with them.
cat
My grandfather served in the Korean war and my uncle in Vietnam. That's about all I know though.
Quote by Trowzaa
We had two minutes while a man in a kilt played bagpipes in front of the memorial outside the building

We had two minutes in front of the memorial inside our building and then a man in a kilt played the bagpipes. Also buglers.

The display outside Westminster abbey is really lovely, I wish I had taken a photo of it this morning.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

It feels weird living in a country where being a "veteran" just doesn't exist. All military people over here just act locally doing drills, and some other shit I suppose. There isn't that feeling of the veteran fighting for your country abroad and dying for your freedom, etc.
I understand the feeling you have in the US about veterans.
Some great poetry from WWI I like to revisit from time to time.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Those would be so much better without the college freshman level cinematography.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Can't offer much but this maybe.

Quote by gonzaw
It feels weird living in a country where being a "veteran" just doesn't exist. All military people over here just act locally doing drills, and some other shit I suppose. There isn't that feeling of the veteran fighting for your country abroad and dying for your freedom, etc.
I understand the feeling you have in the US about veterans.

Interesting to contrast that with a country like Israel, where everyone's drafted and the threat is local.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Nov 15, 2016,
Quote by JustRooster
Those would be so much better without the college freshman level cinematography.

The audio overdubs cheapens it a bit too - but the performances are great.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"