Pretty sure I might have made this thread last year.

Anywho I love holiday (Christmas) music. I'm also trying to get into jazz guitar (and doing a horrible job of it, blame Xiaoxi), so I'm combining the two. I'm learning some hella mad chill solo jazz Christmas tunes.

I gave myself 3-4 songs to try to be realistic.

I'm working my way through Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Ted Greene, and 3 tunes from this handy book.

wbu?
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
i wanna learn We're Gonna Have a Devo Christmas.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
What kind of holiday songs can someone who is shit at bass learn on bass?

I like Christmas music, but can't play for shit
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i'm a waste of my freedom / cause i have imprisoned myself
with this crippling lack of wealth / and my decaying sense of self
Quote by institutions
What kind of holiday songs can someone who is shit at bass learn on bass?

I like Christmas music, but can't play for shit
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I don't want to learn any christmas songs, but I'm wondering if this should be the year that I unleash a truly ludicrous christmas song of my own about santa having nuclear weapons.
I have nothing important to say
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by JackSaints
I don't want to learn any christmas songs, but I'm wondering if this should be the year that I unleash a truly ludicrous christmas song of my own about santa having nuclear weapons.

Maybe it shouldn't be the year
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
I hate Christmas music so probably not.

If you're learning Jazz and you don't start with Dave Brubeck you fail.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Dreadnought
Maybe it shouldn't be the year

It's an amazing composition and will make me rich and famous one day
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Dreadnought
Pretty sure I might have made this thread last year.

Anywho I love holiday (Christmas) music. I'm also trying to get into jazz guitar (and doing a horrible job of it, blame Xiaoxi)

Look I'm SORRY ok. Been putting out fires at work for the last 2 fuckin weeks straight

Here's my chord-melody arrangement for you if it makes up a little bit for it ok
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59342289/Have%20Yourself%20A%20Merry%20Little%20Christmas.pdf
https://soundcloud.com/xiaoxiwan/have-yourself-a-merry-little-christmas

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

Look I'm SORRY ok. Been putting out fires at work for the last 2 fuckin weeks straight

Here's my chord-melody arrangement for you if it makes up a little bit for it ok
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59342289/Have%20Yourself%20A%20Merry%20Little%20Christmas.pdf

I am so gonna try to learn this
Quote by Xiaoxi

Noice ✊?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I hate Christmas music so probably not.

If you're learning Jazz and you don't start with Dave Brubeck you fail.

That's stupid yr stupid
Quote by Dreadnought
Noice ✊?

That's stupid yr stupid

nu-uh my mommy says I'm really smart and the teacher gives me stickers on my spelling tests!
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i learned this a few yrs ago now have to re-learn it every christmas. time to dust it off for this year now i guess haha

Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬