Hey guys,
Anyone know the name of this guitar or the name of the body design. I know it's some sort of variation of the mockingbird.
Gear:
Schecter Synyster Custom
Line 6 PODxt
Dunlop cry baby classic fasel
Marshall MG15DFX

It's an Ed Roman Abstract Rockingbird.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
only a guess but they might be Moser guitars. he was connected to BC Rich back I the day and went on to make his own line of guitars. those are pretty wild.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
It's an Ed Roman Abstract Rockingbird.

damn was thinkinig they might be ed roman but guessed wrong
Quote by monwobobbo
damn was thinkinig they might be ed roman but guessed wrong

If it's quilt topped, weirdly shaped, gaudy and you've never heard of one, chances are it's an Ed Roman.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Damn u guys are good. Thanks so much
Gear:
Schecter Synyster Custom
Line 6 PODxt
Dunlop cry baby classic fasel
Marshall MG15DFX

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
If it's quilt topped, weirdly shaped, gaudy and you've never heard of one, chances are it's an Ed Roman.

yeah because it was a BC Rich ish design I was thinking Moser as he does some odd stuff as well (he designed the Bich back in the 70s which was just crazy then).