Poll: When do you put your festive decorations up?
Poll Options
View poll results: When do you put your festive decorations up?
In October
0 0%
First week of November
0 0%
Second week of November
0 0%
Third week of November
0 0%
Fourth week of November
2 8%
First week of December
5 20%
Second week of December
6 24%
Third week of December
2 8%
I don't bother
10 40%
Voters: 25.
For me it's second week of December.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Day after Thanksgiving usually.
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i'm a waste of my freedom / cause i have imprisoned myself
with this crippling lack of wealth / and my decaying sense of self
Quote by sashki
When it becomes the nearest approaching holiday. Right now would be too early because there's still Thanksgiving and AIDS day before Christmas the winter holidays.

What's Thanksgiving and aids DAY?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
i don't bother.

my mom always tries to set up this tiny fake tree that the cats chew on tho.

usually a few days before christmas.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
13th or December or something
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I don't celebrate Christmas.

I do the drinking and the eating, but at most I and my friends buy each other alcohol. And we'd do that anyway.
I put them up my butt.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I only decorate for Halloween, so as soon as October starts the decorations are up.

I don't bother decorating for the rest of the holidays tbh
even though i really like Christmas decorations, I don't bother putting up lights or anything with effort since it doesn't even snow in my area.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
What's Thanksgiving and aids DAY?

November 24th and December 1st respectively.
One involves a lot of stuffing and the other is a consequence of the first.
Normally it's a week before, but the last few years it's been a couple of days before because nobody can be bothered to dig them out
I have nothing important to say
Quote by kalypto
i don't know ask my mum

she usually has her mouth full

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I don't do anything. My parents put a Christmas tree up a week or two before Christmas.
cat
Last week of Nov.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
1st December each year.

My Christmas decorations aren't that comprehensive though. This was last year's effort
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
I now have another duck to add to the festive scene.
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
We've varied from November to Christmas Eve to not at all before, so it's hard to say.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
I don't put up any festive decorations up because there is nothing to celebrate.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I wouldn't bother, but I always get roped into dragging the decorations down from the attic and helping with the tree.
The nearest weekend to the first of December, keep them up until the weekend after my birthday on the 3rd of January.

My first Christmas in my own place i got a bit excited because my only adult supervision was my now-wife and we put a shitty little £5 tree up in my bedsit like mid-November.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Second week of December unless my mum wants them up earlier.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.