It just acts like a volume pedal, but none of that signature wah sound. I've even play with the 3 way selector switch inside the pedal and nothing changes. Is it broken, or am I being dumb and not using it right?
Nope you're doing it right, the pedal is doing it wrong. If you bought it from a store or online, send it back and get a new one.

Edit: It may be fairly easily fixable but if you have a return policy on it, use it.
Last edited by Will Lane at Nov 12, 2016,
Quote by Will Lane
Nope you're doing it right, the pedal is doing it wrong. If you bought it from a store or online, send it back and get a new one.

Edit: It may be fairly easily fixable but if you have a return policy on it, use it.

Yeah if the wah is plugged in properly and its acting like a volume pedal I would guess a component has been unseated or failed. Probably the inductor or one of the caps.

Either way return it for a replacement if its new.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Without knowing exactly what is wrong with your wah there is no way to give you a fix. I listed a few possible problems that would cause it but thats still just a guess based on what youre saying.

Return or swap it man. No harm, no foul.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.