I was just watching some Fantasia recently, and I just wondered what if there was a metal/rock version of fantsia.
I just think its a great idea to mix rock/metal instrumentals to beutiful animation.
Here are he songs i could think of in my mind

All of the Instrumentals in the classic 4 albums of metallica (Pulling teeth - To live is to die, maybe a meddley)
Whale and wasp by Alice in Chains (maybe combine it with Dont follow)
Immortal rites by Morbid angel
Dawn of Meggido by Celtic Frost.
Into the lungs of Hell by Megadeth

Should it be in orchestra form? A mix? Or as it is (guitar, bass, drums etc)
Do you know more songs that could work?
Thanks
Thank Christ, I thought you meant a neoclassical metal version of Fantasia which is the worst possible thing ever

This being about penultimate to that
I've often wondered if this would be a cool thing to do, I've always had an interest in soundtrack music.
My contribution would probably be this, this piece would be like my ultimate goal to perform with an orchestra.
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
If you're being srs, work with some fitting material to start with and not just 'these are songs I like':

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
no because metal sucks and is for nerds

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no because metal sucks and is for nerds

Recognize
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by PinoyMetalNerd
I was just watching some Fantasia recently, and I just wondered what if there was a metal/rock version of fantsia.
I just think its a great idea to mix rock/metal instrumentals to beutiful animation.
Here are he songs i could think of in my mind

All of the Instrumentals in the classic 4 albums of metallica (Pulling teeth - To live is to die, maybe a meddley)
Whale and wasp by Alice in Chains (maybe combine it with Dont follow)
Immortal rites by Morbid angel
Dawn of Meggido by Celtic Frost.
Into the lungs of Hell by Megadeth

Do you know more songs that could work?
Thanks
You should totally do this, but an 8-bit EDM remix.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by PinoyMetalNerd

433 form yeah
*your ad here*