Page 1 of 2
And thus the greatest meme of 2016 was born

Obama: "Joe, why are you still holding my hand?"
Biden: "I wanna freak Mike Pence out"
Obama: "But why?"
Biden: "Just roll with it"

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Fk I recently discovered these but they're gr8

Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Last edited by Gatecrasher53 at Nov 13, 2016,
Joe: "What if we take batteries out of all of the remotes before we leave"

Barack:" Joe we can't-"

Joe: "Or we could cut all the cords"

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
These are great.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

love it
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Saw this on FB

Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 13, 2016,

My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

these are pretty great

i miss Ted Cruz the Zodiac Killer tho

Weird techno music suddenly crests the horizon.

i was just looking at a bunch of these on imgur the other day and they're p funny. especially the newer ones with him talking about fucking up the white house before Trump takes office.
(Invalid img)

stupid fucking shit.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Nov 13, 2016,
"barack please don't leave me with them"
"joe you're leaving when I leave"
"oh right lmao love u"

Obama: Check pl-
Biden: Actually, we'll take five more milkshakes and you can bill the White House on January 21st

Am I the only one who isn't amused? This is the kind of shit 9gag comes up with.
Quote by chrismendiola
Am I the only one who isn't amused?

Probably.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
"blode post . . . "

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Joe Biden has been quietly a shitty person with no morals

FTFY #Pizzagate

Quote by Fat Lard
FTFY #Pizzagate

now is not the time for your mad conspiracy theories

Quote by EndTheRapture51
now is not the time for your mad conspiracy theories

when infowars becomes a reputable news source

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
"blode post . . . "

Bloden: I'm just saying, if America was a gigantress-
Obama: Blode...
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by chrismendiola
Am I the only one who isn't amused? This is the kind of shit 9gag comes up with.

I was just talking to my friend about how these Biden memes are 99% garbage with a few gems here and there.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by RCA1186
I was just talking to my friend about how these Biden memes are 99% garbage with a few gems here and there.

I don't get it. It's one step removed from lolcats.
Quote by chrismendiola

As a purveyor of fine memetry, liberal memes tend to be tasteless and lacking for the most part. Very mental
Quote by chrismendiola

yeah but have you ever been happy about anything you're a right mardy individual

Quote by EndTheRapture51
yeah but have you ever been happy about anything you're a right mardy individual

Yes, I'd consider myself happy. Don't be fooled by my lack of amusement in skinny, white female singers and shit-tier memes.
Page 1 of 2