I currently have a strat that fits nicley by a simple wall mount with two little hooks. I just purchased a King V JS34T with the typical Jackson headstock in the diagonal shape and have no clue how to hang it up! Any tips, advice or solutions because I can not find anything to help me! Thanks,
Agreed. I've got a couple of Hercules wall hangers that have had Jacksons hung from them no problem.
Friend of mine has ten penny nails (3") at an angle into 2x4 studs and uses re-bent hanger wire that loops around the tuners to hang them. Probably the cheapest and ugliest solution I've seen, but it's effective. His "jam room" is in a half-basement, so he's surrounded by dirt on two sides (the house is on a grade, so he can walk out of the basement at ground level, but his room is below grade). The other two walls are interior walls, so he can pretty much be as loud as he wants without offending neighbors. He hangs the guitars on the interior walls, which are dry under all conditions.
Quote by Confuse-a-Cat
Agreed. I've got a couple of Hercules wall hangers that have had Jacksons hung from them no problem.

ditto
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?