Hello folks!

Any reverb/delay and distortion/fuzz pedal you recommend?
I make music and am planning stuff for the future material. Maybe some of these points will help you get an idea.

I like my sound:
- organic
- down-to-earth
- atmospheric
- a little dark and heavy (sometimes!)

P.S. I'm a sucker for reverb!
I think Strymon is hard to beat for delays and reverbs. Eventide does a killer job as well.
If you're looking for more affordable, I really liked the EHX Deluxe Memory Boy. Easy in use, but still with some options, a tap tempo switch and the option to add an expression pedal.

As far as distortion goes, you might want to look into a good fuzz, since you said atmospheric and a fuzz can really add a nice texture to soundscapes and whatnot.
Quote by Glamorphous
Hello folks!

Any reverb/delay and distortion/overdrive pedal you recommend?
I make music and am planning stuff for the future material. Maybe some of these points will help you get an idea.

I like my sound:
- organic
- down-to-earth
- atmospheric
- a little dark and heavy (sometimes!)

P.S. I'm a sucker for reverb!
Strymon is arguably the pedal king of reverbs and delays. However, their units are pricey. I like Klones and the Fulldrive 2 for organic, light drive sounds and the FD2 does high-gain well too. What amp are you using?
There are some good ones at less than Strymon prices...and higher, too.

Blackout Effectors Cadavernous
Walrus Descent
Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport, Sr.
Death by Audio Reverberation Machine
Pigtronix Echolocution
Eventide Space
Logidy Convolution Reverb
Keeley Aurora
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Some OD & Distortiton pedals I like:

Magnetic Effects Satellite (OD)
Keeley Katana Blues (OD)
Dr. No Drive-O-Matic (OD)
T-Rex Michael Angelo Batio Overdrive (OD)
Smallsound/Bigsound Fuck Overdrive (OD)
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde V2 (OD/Dist)
TrueTone Jekyll & Hyde V3 (OD/Dist)
TrueTone VS-XO (OD/OD)
Red Witch Famulus (OD/Dist)
Empress Heavy (Dist/Dist)
Emma Electinics Pisdiyowat (Dist)
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Glamorphous

There are many good recommendations above.

My recommendations are as follows:

Reverb:
Strymon ( Blue Sky, Flint etc.)
Eventide ( Space or H9)
if you have a lower budget, try the TC Electronics Hall of Fame Reverb. If you are looking for simply a spring reverb, check out catalin Bread Topanga - it's the best I've heard for surf-style spring in a pedal.

Dist/fuzz:

Pharaoh Fuzz from Black Arts Toneworks - it is amazing and very versatile
OD - Xotic AC Booster
Dist : Xotic Brute Drive
what's your budget and what's your current kit?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Grawgos
I've been wanting to get Strymon's Big Sky but it's so pricey! I still want to get it someday though. I checked out Mr. Black pedals, really digging it!
Yeah, it's a killer piece of gear!

My reverb recommendations are:
TC Electronic Hall of Fame
TC Electronic T2 (only pedal i don't have)
Digitech Polara
Digitech Supernatural

Delay pedals are:
TC Electronic Flashback x4
TC Electronic Alter Ego 2
Digitech Obsura Altered Delay

The Supernatural will give you the ethereal soundscape.. try the pedals out before you buy.

I have Washburn guitars 'Maverick Series' and bass 'Bantam Series' and a few pedals and amps, but man I wish to have more patience and drive practicing my playing, if it's equal to the modding itch, then I'm golden.
Last edited by psp742 at Dec 14, 2016,
Every verb and delay listed will do you great, just pick how much money you want to spend.

What amp are you using? If it's distortion is just alright I suggest the Jekyll and Hyde for both OD and distortion. Or, maybe just the Jekyll and hyde either way haha.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
I've got the Strymon Blue Sky reverb which is great (I too couldn't afford the Big Sky and didn't have enough space).
The timeline looks great too, but again don't have enough space and my TC Flashback does a good enough job.

I'd look at the earthquake devices reverb and delay pedals, some of them are really cool.

^ The jekyll and hyde is really nice, in a similar way the blackstar HT Dual is a cool pedal too. And I'd also check out keeley and wampler stuff too for higher end OD's, and maxon do some really interesting fuzz's
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Tech 21 Hot Rod Plexi gets the Marshall OD gain without the added noise..
I have Washburn guitars 'Maverick Series' and bass 'Bantam Series' and a few pedals and amps, but man I wish to have more patience and drive practicing my playing, if it's equal to the modding itch, then I'm golden.
so I'm the only one curious about what the hell "organic" and "down to earth" mean for tone?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I assume analog and not digital sounding.. but since the algorithm has vastly improved.. Solid State Amp and closing the gap with Tube amps.. Peavey has the Transtube amps (prefer the USA made without the modeling feature).. And expensive example is the Kemper Profile Amp.. you can download and load the amp profile made or make your own.. sound so realistic that it would make your ears pop.