Okay so here's the thing. I went to my local music store looking to buy a 2x12 cab. I have an old and shitty Randall Rx412 cab and was looking for an upgrade.
The guy showed me a Fender Deluxe 1x12 with a Celestion G12P80 inside. My head is a 6505mh. They had one so i plugged in one and tried it. It sounded cool for the clean and crunch channel.

Looked around a bit more and found what i think is a gem.

A hughes and kettner 212 cab filled with Celestion V30s. Sounded great with my 6505mh.

Now my questions are :

I do not stick to one genre , is one of them more polyvalent ?
The use of the cab would be to play alone and to mic to record, is there a difference in recording if a use a 1x12 or a 2x12 ?

Extra question :

With a price difference of 250$ (2x12 is more expensive) , is one option now obvious ?
The g12p80 is the dreaded Seventy 80. Terrible, terrible speaker.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by antoine.emond.96
I do not stick to one genre , is one of them more polyvalent ?

The use of the cab would be to play alone and to mic to record, is there a difference in recording if a use a 1x12 or a 2x12 ?

With a price difference of 250$ (2x12 is more expensive) , is one option now obvious ?
I would not worry about genre-switching with V30's. They are an industry standard, they are a solid speaker choice for a lot of amps.

Recording with a 2x12 compared to a 1x12, presuming you are micing the same spot of a SINGLE speaker each time, the differences will be negligible. Now if you are using a room mic or a few different mic places in general, yes there will be a different sound. You can hear this sound yourself if you just listen to a 1x12 and a 2x12 playing the same signal. The 2x12 may feel a bit wider and have a bit more thump, the 1x12 will be a bit more direct.

As Cathbard said, the Fender Deluxe cab with the Seventy-80 speaker is bad, primarily because that speaker is not good. The V30's are much better. Go with that one, it will be worth the money in the long run.
Thanks guys for your answers. Pretty clear to me that i'll get the 2x12 with the V30s.
I also came to the conclusion that if i get the 112... i'll still end up wanting V30s somewhere in life.