I'm looking for a wah Pedal that is pretty much just versatile, but not too expensive. I would use it for some Kirk Hammett soloing and even some funky stuff, I've watched reviews of some like the crybaby classic, also the crybaby 95q caught my attention because I like the fact it has a boost.
Does anyone have suggestions? If it came down to it I would want one that leans toward being a metal pedal but if there is a pedal out there around $100 that can do almost anything that would be great.
PRS?
Metallica ⚡️
I settled on a Morley Bad Horsie 2. It has the default voicing/settings and then you can set the Q and Volume and select your settings with a footswitch. Check it out. Well under $100 used - I paid $64 for mine with the power supply.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)

Amps:
Mesa Dual Rec Roadster 212
Peavey 5150 212 with V30s
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver
as always I'm gonna say check out Morley as they have some nice wahs and they aren't to expensive. the Bad Horsie is a popular choice however for Kirk I might be more inclined to go for the Classic or Power as thye have the abililty to be parked ( wah set in a postion and then turned on without moving it for a specific tone, morley has a side switch instead of pushing down on pedal like normal, bad horse is foot activated though)
M favourite wah is the Morley Maverick. It's basically a smaller version of the Bad Horsie.
However, due to pedalboard space I am currently using a Mooer Wahter. It is a little psser.. Plus it's friggin tiny. Even though it is very small it's very easy to drive.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification