I run a Dunlop Dimebag Wah into a Fender Mustang III amp, however no sound comes out in the bypass mode, or in the activated mode. I use an AC adapter to power the pedal, and the lights come on when engaged, however no sound. I have all the volumes turned up but all that does is create a quiet static sound from the amp. The internals look fine, no blown fuses or resistors, and all the jacks are tight. I have no clue what the problem is so if someone could help give some ideas or tips that'd be great.
Double check your signal path, sounds like you're not plugging in the guitar cables correctly.
Gibson LP Standard T - Epiphone LP Standard (BCS wiring+pots, 57/57+ Gibson) - Fender FSR MIM Telecaster
Blackstar Series one 45 (v30's) - Jetcity JCA50h + 212cab (Eminence) - Orange Crush 35RT
Quote by brodiestimson
I run a Dunlop Dimebag Wah into a Fender Mustang III amp, however no sound comes out in the bypass mode, or in the activated mode. I use an AC adapter to power the pedal, and the lights come on when engaged, however no sound. I have all the volumes turned up but all that does is create a quiet static sound from the amp. The internals look fine, no blown fuses or resistors, and all the jacks are tight. I have no clue what the problem is so if someone could help give some ideas or tips that'd be great.
Just to be sure, plugging directly into the amp gives you a normal sound, correct? As said above, check your cabling once more, not only to make sure it is all routed correctly but to make sure they are all passing signal properly.
Will Lane No the sound doesn't come through at all. The only "sound" is a little static when the pedal is in full sweep.