2 33%
Song 3
2 33%
Song 4
1 17%
Voters: 6.
Hello, it's me

Possible new thing:

Would anyone be interested in LYRICWRITING? It would be a similar thread to these regular songwriting ones, but would replace one of the threads.
Basically, you take an existing song, write lyrics for it, then post them. No need to record yourself singing/playing but you can if you want to (but would always have to provide a txt with the lyrics or write them in the group comments or something).

Then your lyrics go on the thread, with a link to the original song so we can have it play as background.

Let me know what you think.

The objective of this thread is to vote on the song you like the most, but remember: don't base your vote on the quality of the recording, base it on the content.

Here they are:

1 - "Serotonin" (FoOltz)

2 - "Down By The Water" (ultimate-slash)

3 - "The Dancing Man" (chev311e)

4 - "All My Friends" (xTURTLENECKx)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is last week's most voted song:
From xTURTLENECKx, the song "Today the Day"!
------------------------------------------------------------------

If you too want to become a better songwriter/gigolo consider joining our group (http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/mozartfactory/), all the info you need to join this weekly "contest" is there.

The votes will be counted this Friday(Amerikanski time) / Saturday(GMT) (post your song for next week meanwhile). The winner of this week's voting will be a mod in our group.

------------------
Courtesy of Trifonas: "The Jog of Trifonas" oil on canvas

Check out the previous thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1712386
Huh, weird timing. I was at a show earlier and one of the bands was this really melancholy post rock band. I was thinking some shrieked vocals over the top would be fucking wicked and thought about doing that.
Quote by whywefight
Btw voted for ult/ because his is top notch shit

You're too kind

I'll be listening to everything in a bit.

The lyrics thing seems cool
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Quote by xTURTLENECKx
I went with chev311e because his track has been stuck in my head all day and it sounds like it could be a .38 Special song.

I was going for the cars actually lol but they are similar