I've came up with some chords for a new song but the chords are pretty new for me and I don't know much about music theory, I was wondering what scale can I use to solo on them. Well I did solo on them but I'm not really sure what scale that is I just try different stuff and use the same notes as the chords.

I used a chord finder to find the name of the chords that I don't know.

1st section: Em G6(omit 5) Em/F# Em/F Em (the last chromatic run sounds off I know but thats how we want it to sound)

2nd section: Am♭13 C7 Am♭13 C7 B+ Em

I'm aware that different scales will be used not just one but I can use some help as the 2 solos I came up with are too simple and sound like very simple phrasing with the chords being played (doesn't know what to play). The solo with the 2nd section is much better though.

Thanks!
G6(omit 5) is just Em with G in bass. The first section is basically just Em with different bass notes. The only note that is not part of the E minor scale is F, so avoid playing an F# over the Em/F chord. Otherwise the E minor scale should work just fine. But it's basically just one chord all the time so you have a lot of freedom. You could take advantage of the chromatic line and also use it in your improvisation. But yeah, you definitely don't need to stay "in key" all the time when you are playing over just one chord. Just use your ears and come up with melodies that sound good.

Am(b13) is actually Fmaj7 with A in bass (makes a lot more sense because of the C7 chord that is the dominant of F major). The beginning of it seems like some kind of a tonicization of F major. But the C7 also functions as the dominant of B that brings us back to Em.

If you want one scale that will fit over everything, use the Em blues scale.

Why your playing may sound boring over the 1st section is because there isn't much happening in it when it comes to the harmony. It's much easier to make one note sound interesting over many chords than over just one chord. I mean, different chords will make the same note sound a bit different. If you have a lot of movement in harmony, you could just play one note over it and it would already sound interesting because of the interesting harmonies. But if you play it over just one chord, it will sound really boring. Playing over one chord and making it sound interesting is more difficult than playing over chords that change all the time, but it also gives you a lot more freedom.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
1st section: E minor (Aeolian or Dorain) apart from Em/F ... could use D Dorian for that, if you want to keep a minor flavour. Or just stick with Em throught out, and use chord tones for Em/F

2nd section: Could use C mixolydian against Am,, C chords. Could use B whole tone, leading back to E minor again. Again, making this work, pay attention to chord tones throughout.
When you're using extended chords you can pretty much derive a scale from the chord tones alone, and then common tones for what's not already defined.

The first part is basically all Em, with a move to Em phrygian when you have the F natural. Second part, the Am and C7 spell out an Am phrygian scale, and you'll probably want to use an arpeggio for the B+ (which will basically round out to a B wholetone or altered scale).

Generally, chord tones are your guides. Look to those first, and then just do what makes melodic sense.