Hello all. I am wondering if you can tell me what model is this guitar? I have looked through catalogs but haven't found anything like it yet. It has 2 really big horns, 28 frets on the highest strings. Two rail pickups. I don't know what it is?

I've only seen one other Aria Pro like that and it was natural with dot inlays. Wish I could help you out more than that but I would say that model is somewhat rare.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I am not sure if it might be a prototype? It also has 6 number serial number. Others I've seen I think standard is 8 number?
Quote by reelbigfish2020
I am not sure if it might be a prototype? It also has 6 number serial number. Others I've seen I think standard is 8 number?

Aria quite commonly have 6 digit serial numbers from the early 80s or so. They went to 7 later on in the 80s and eventually to 8.

Considering it has a serial number I highly doubt it's a prototype.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.