Page 1 of 2
Old enough for my priest.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Male enough for my priest.
FTFY

FTFY
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Probably about right (26), or a bit younger.

Definitely younger if I'm clean shaven.
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
I'm 22 and I'm often told I look 25ish with a beard

I think I'll stay looking in that range until like 30 or so tho
I'd say I look 23, which is spot on

The last person to guess my age said 22, which was funny because I was 22 at the time.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Not a day over 20

not a day under 20

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Dreadnought
Probably about right (26), or a bit younger.

Definitely younger if I'm clean shaven.

You're getting old. I remember when you were like 12 or 13

Edit: Oh... that make ME old
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Nah I've been 26 forever

About to be in my LATE TWENTIES here shortly. I feel another quarter life crisis coming along
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Actually, in all fairness. When I first met Mrs. Guizar, she thought I was 28. I was only 21 or 22.

And you married her after such an unforgivable insult?
probably about 20
Quote by Dreadnought
You can't read very well can you

oh my bad I forgot you were a shitty clone of an already shitty user who contributes nothing but trash LOL my bad
Quote by Dreadnought
You can't read very well can you

oh my bad I forgot you were a shitty clone of an already shitty user who contributes nothing but trash LOL my bad
idk i don't ever interact with people long enough for them to make any comments about my age, but i don't know of many old people with bright purple hair so i can't look that old

i think i probably look exactly as old as i am

banjocal reminds me of joe bonamassa, so 39
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i am hurting /// i have lost it all
i am losing /// help me to breathe
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
dapper
Thank you old chum! You'd never guess what example I showed the barber for an idea of what I wanted!
Ranch It Up ///////// 'Sup Mello?
I've always looked 28, so I believe I'll remain looking 28 until I probably reach 28.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Banjocal
Thank you old chum! You'd never guess what example I showed the barber for an idea of what I wanted!

?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by institutions
idk i don't ever interact with people long enough for them to make any comments about my age, but i don't know of many old people with bright purple hair so i can't look that old

There's this old woman (in her 60s for sure) who lives near me who has bright purple hair, they are out there

It's not a good look for old people. And nor are skinny jeans/leggings, which this particular old woman doesn't seem to realise.
Quote by JackSaints
There's this old woman (in her 60s for sure) who lives near me who has bright purple hair, they are out there

It's not a good look for old people. And nor are skinny jeans/leggings, which this particular old woman doesn't seem to realise.

No joke there is a lady that lives near me and she's rocking bright purple hair in her 60s as well. I'm pretty sure it's the shampoo or some grey be gone shit.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
now that i know this i feel like i should have gone with a different color
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i am hurting /// i have lost it all
i am losing /// help me to breathe
17 maybe 16

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
Quote by Rossenrot
You look about half that

Nice I'm gonna look so cute when I'm 60 x

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Nice I'm gonna look so cute when I'm 60 x

Yeah but you'll be half dead by then
Quote by Rossenrot
Yeah but you'll be half dead by then

im gonna look daddy af at 120

bring back UG classic
Page 1 of 2