Wayne Charvel's son spoke with his father and got back to me and I was able to negotiate myself an hour of consultation time with Wayne. Wayne is by no doubt a legend of the industry. This guy has like 50+ years worth of experience. They also offered to throw in an autographed book. You know they're good people when they offer you more than what you asked for. They also offered me way more consultation time with him than I had asked for. These guys are a class act.

Now in case some of you aren't familiar with me you can review my submissions history to get all the details. Basically I'm in the process of developing a quite unique guitar that I'll be bringing to the market for as low cost as possible without sacrificing any of the quality. I'm building everything by hand.

I was wondering if anybody could suggest any other legends of the industry that I could consult with? This guitar is going to be like an unofficial collaboration between some the greatest builders out there and they won't even know it lol.
esky15

It's hard to say exactly, but the parts and material alone is going to come to around 1000$ and I'm going to be asking around 1300-1500$. I'll also be offering a free 3 year warranty. If anything on the guitar stops working I'll fix it for free. That obviously doesn't cover damage you cause though.

I'm not going into this to make money. This actually started off as a project to build something for myself and when I told people what I was building I was immediately asked if it was going to be for sale. The plan is to build myself something amazing and if it sells to build two more, and then 4,8,16, and so on. My goal is to make guitars that are on par with the best for literally half the cost if not less. I just want to release a batch of killer axes on the world to gain myself a reputation as a top tier guitar builder.

I may sound like I'm being over-ambitious, but I think it's worth a shot.

Norstrum

Model: Veracity M1

BODY:

One piece Honduran mohagany, slightly modified 70s Strat, control cavity at the back (no pickguard), bridge humbucker, hardtail.

NECK

Maple with ebony fretboard, 30 frets, 27 " scale, stainless steel jumbo frets, set-neck, scalloped frets ( not the whole neck), slim D shape, locknut.

Dimarzio D Sonic pickup, Gotoh bridge.

Unique pyrographic finish ( burn etched) body
( you can read through my other submissions if you want to know more about that).

All the parts and details I've left out are undetermined at this point.

I'm going to consult with as many gurus and legends as possible and incorporate as much of their advice and ideas into the guitar that I can.

I literally want to make a Ferrari and sell it for the price of a Corvette.
Dude.

Why don't you post this update in your active thread?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1713597

I'm a freshly minted mod, but I have no power in this forum, so just take this as a warning: if you keep on busting out new threads for every little update, you're going to get yourself banned.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
dannyalcatraz

Chill out man lol, I'm not trying to be disruptive. I didn't know I still had active threads because they keep getting locked. I don't really see the issue though, I'm not forcing anybody to respond and to be fair, this could be considered a separate topic.
I am chill. I'm just trying to warn you.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
Personally, I think if you're building these basically at cost, you're gonna have a bad time. Building a guitar isn't just a weekend job.
esky15

It's not going to be a weekend job. I have all the time in the world. I'm building the first batch basically at cost you could say, but I'm innovative enough to figure out ways to accelerate my manufacturing process. I learn to build them more efficiently with each one I make. I doubt I'll be selling hundreds of them, and scarcity is a good thing.

I'm going to get Anna Nystrom to pose with it and post pics on her Instagram too, that's an instant 3 million people along with the rights to use the pictures on my website.

It's all about building a unique and high quality guitar and selling it for a low price, and marketing it in clever ways.

It's better to work with than against me guys, for real.
Please keep this to one thread. Your threads are being closed because you're being really disruptive. Please make a better effort to be considerate to our users. Opening more threads because yours were closed for being off-topic, vague, pointless, or devolved into arguments is not going to ingratiate you to people here. It doesn't really matter if you mean to do it, which is why people are trying to tell you you're headed in the wrong direction. It's up to you to use that information.

Nobody is working against you, but your attitude is not doing you any favors. Chill out, take some time to read the forums and get a feel for the community. Otherwise you're just running a blog, and that's not what this site is for. Discussion goes both ways.