Flawless fit & finish.
Quality materials, electronics & hardware.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
Thread was moved to forum: Gear Building & Customizing
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

alhaq369
dannyalcatraz

Why was this moved? I'm not complaining, but I was actually asking people that play guitar, not just necessarily those who build and modify them. I wanted a players perspective.
Last edited by NorthstrumGuita at Nov 15, 2016,
Wasn't really clear from the title or opening post.

alhaq369
dannyalcatraz

I was just asking a general question. Move it back if you can. I'm basically asking people a general question about electric guitars.
NorthstrumGuita

I have no powers in this forum. Feel free to repost in the EG forum...with a clearer title and opening post, of course.

alhaq369
Quote by NorthstrumGuita

I was just asking a general question. Move it back if you can. I'm basically asking people a general question about electric guitars.
Magic word?

I don't think there are really "features" I'd require, besides the absolute basics of the expected number of strings, a bridge, a nut, a neck, etc. If I was buying a custom shop Esquire I wouldn't expect it to have two pickups and a Floyd Rose, for example.

Features would depend entirely on the guitar, therefore, and otherwise it's much as danny says - what there is should be of the best possible quality and I would expect to find no flaws in the finished product.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
I have no powers in this forum.

Hey, now - you still have the whole prescience thing. And the one that drives people insane if you look at them for six seconds and click your heels together.
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Nov 15, 2016,
K33nbl4d3

Here are the specs, and the guitar would be for metal, I guess.

BODY:

One piece Honduran mohagany, slightly modified 70s Strat, control cavity at the back (no pickguard), bridge humbucker, hardtail.

NECK

Maple with ebony fretboard, 30 frets, 27 " scale, stainless steel jumbo frets, set-neck, scalloped frets ( not the whole neck), slim D shape, locknut.

Dimarzio D Sonic pickup, Gotoh bridge.

Unique pyrographic finish ( burn etched) body
( you can read through my other submissions if you want to know more about that).

All the parts and details I've left out are undetermined at this point.