Page 1 of 2
What happened to TALKING to people guys now we just tweet and text and are on our social media all the time!

What happened to eating your food like a normal person with a knife and fork instead of using one hand to edit it and put it on Instagram later!

DAE this generation sucks?

If you are this person the problem is you, not everyone else. Stop being so boring.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Maybe if you were more interesting I wouldn't have to be on my phone.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Maybe if you were more interesting I wouldn't have to be on my phone.

correct

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Aw hell, Lyle's been possessed by frankowillo or yope or maybe blode. Time to put him down.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
i was sitting outside on break (completely alone btw) and some old dude came up to me and started complaining about the fact that i was on my phone and said something like "WOW isnt that the perfect screenshot of this generation" with a rly condescending tone
Quote by soundgarden1986
i was sitting outside on break (completely alone btw) and some old dude came up to me and started complaining about the fact that i was on my phone and said something like "WOW isnt that the perfect screenshot of this generation" with a rly condescending tone

you should be literally looking and staring at nothing that's what real enlightened minds do especially on a lunch break which they do every single day

Yes, I also think it's stupid that everyone is obsessed with social media and their smartphones, but there's nothing I can do to change modern human tech based behavior. Humans are sheep. Just worry about yourself and keep improving your own life tbh, let the herd follow the herd.
when ur not sure if danial is being sarcy or not

Tbh I was kind of cringing until I read the spoiler.

I'm on my phone most of the day.
Not that I even need to justify it, but I work a boring night shift job and I'm allowed to be on my phone most of the night/morning.

I still haven't bothered to get internet at my newish place mostly because there's only one service available and I think it's DSL so I tether my phone's 4g when I need to use my computer, but mainly I watch shit on my phone when I don't have anything that needs to be done.

I probably should not be on it as much as I am but whatever.
It's always like "Why are you kids always on your phone! You should talk about something or go out!"

And my response is "well what do you want to talk about!?"

and they say, "I can't come up with everything! You choose!"

and then I say, "cool, good talk."
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
People still talk just not to you
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
People still talk just not to you

But you're talking to him now tho.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by soundgarden1986

Should've head butted him
i dont mind it as much when old people do it actually it's actually just the worst when young people do it like fuck off no one likes you because you never open your messages and youre boring af and don't have facebook, susy

Quote by soundgarden1986

something like this happened to me except i was walking down the street with a friend and some old guy says "i hope you boys don't have to learn the fire burns"

or the time some kid in a batman mask walked up to me and my co-workers and asked for a cigarette while doing a batman voice.

ok so those things are more like weird things that happened, not old people/cellphone related. this post got away from me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
something like this happened to me except i was walking down the street with a friend and some old guy says "i hope you boys don't have to learn the fire burns"

The hell does that even mean lol
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
i have no clue
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
The spirit lives on! THE FIRE BURNS! Beelzebub! Beelzebub!!
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
i no longer hail satan.

last time i did i swallowed a fly.
I do find it annoying when people are constatly mucking about on their phone when actually hanging out with people in the real world

Like my friend keeps trying to get on the wifi in the spoons we go to a lot. The wi fi is shit, he knows it's shit and every time we go there he still spends ages on his phone trying to get online.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
I do find it annoying when people are constatly mucking about on their phone when actually hanging out with people in the real world

Like my friend keeps trying to get on the wifi in the spoons we go to a lot. The wi fi is shit, he knows it's shit and every time we go there he still spends ages on his phone trying to get online.

Here is a thought.

Maybe he doesnt like you
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Yeah it I'm with people I hardly check my phone, but I'm on my own 90% of the time so

I'm on my phone in public rn so fuck the police or something
Quote by EndTheRapture51
What happened to TALKING to people guys now we just tweet and text and are on our social media all the time!

What happened to eating your food like a normal person with a knife and fork instead of using one hand to edit it and put it on Instagram later!

DAE this generation sucks?

If you are this person the problem is you, not everyone else. Stop being so boring.

ETR: IDK the last time that I pontificated on this subject you got all butt hurt and defensive saying that you are not one of those people like I had attacked you personally.

Ok so my take is that texting is easier than talking (for millenials) because it allows one to continue to do other things like eating or watching T.V.

As for being on a smartphone/social media constsantly it is because so much information/communication is available in a small hand held device that can be taken virtually anywhere, its much harder to walk down the street reading a physical book or newspaper.

Asswipes who feel they need to watch videos, listen to music or play games etc. on their phones in public ( like a bank/dmv or restaurant I couldn't care less about outside) are a nuisence with no respect for others nothing worse than having my grandchildren at a restaurant and someone has a ringtone with filthy language at the next table or someone in the vicinity playing music that is inappropriate for children to hear, what a selfish entitled genreration.

Cue the butt hurt hating that is sure to follow...

...and comments about me being old, bring it on LOL
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Nov 16, 2016,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
The hell does that even mean lol

IDK I am old and have no clue
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Evilnine

I only take issue with your use of generation, there's inconsiderate people of all ages. Other than that I agree, it's very reasonable
Quote by Evilnine
IDK I am old and have no clue

Hey at least you admit it now.

First step in getting better
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
The matrix is real.
Humans aren't top dawg anymore.

Once realistic sex robots come it's over.
Quote by Bladez22
Evilnine

I only take issue with your use of generation, there's inconsiderate people of all ages. Other than that I agree, it's very reasonable

Fair enough but there is for sure an overwhelming amount of younger people who are phone zombies, but yes there is a fair amount of asswipes from every genretation.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Hey at least you admit it now.

First step in getting better

LOL 1 down 11 to go
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Evilnine
LOL 1 down 11 to go

Is that the amount of pills you need to take today or the amount of friends that died this week?
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Is that the amount of pills you need to take today or the amount of friends that died this week?

No I only take 5 pills in the morning and one before dinner, wait maybe your right if we consider the ibuprofen!

I am only 47 so I'm not to the poit that I have to check the obituary every day.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Evilnine
No I only take 5 pills in the morning and one before dinner, wait maybe your right if we consider the ibuprofen!

I am only 47 so I'm not to the poit that I have to check the obituary every day.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Evilnine

You're only 47? Damn, I would've pinned you for at least 63 and crotchety

Oh well, you can always start early I guess. Look at me.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You're only 47? Damn, I would've pinned you for at least 63 and crotchety

Oh well, you can always start early I guess. Look at me.

Crotchety yes I am preparing to be a grumpy old man.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Evilnine
Crotchety yes I am preparing to be a grumpy old man.

Keep my seat warm or I'll complain the whole car ride.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Keep my seat warm or I'll complain the whole car ride.

My Impala has heated seats so your good
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Page 1 of 2