Dear The Pit!

As you may know, Ultimate Guitar team is working to improve www.guitarbackingtrack.com and during this process, we started to create own backing tracks.
So, long story short - I need your thoughts about this one (good/bad/so bad I even don't want to talk about it/so good I even saved it to my all time fav backing tracks)

Adele - Rolling In The Deep (Backingtrack)
It sounds okay but is there even guitar in that song? I'm guessing the backing track is all MIDI?

Would you guys consider doing backing tracks in different keys and styles for guitar players? They don't even have to be famous songs. Just chord progressions. I feel like that would be very useful.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
the snare is really cheap sounding and the fills sound obviously fake
It was my privilege
Seems like a fairly decent track, even decently produced. Only problem is it's very obviously robotic, work on dem varied velocities.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Last edited by EpiExplorer at Nov 17, 2016,
I agree with what Stewie and EpiExplorer have said, for the most part. The construction itself is fine, but the instruments and drums are pretty stale.
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
get Pavliickk to record a version

I agree with everyone else though, it feels very flat dynamically. Weirdest part for me is the piano chords in the chorus (where it just repeats a bunch of chords following the progression of the song). As a pianist it sounds weird when the same keys are being played fairly rapidly in succession, and each one sounds exactly the same I'd kill to be able to do that
Quote by Baby Joel
get Pavliickk to record a version

I agree with everyone else though, it feels very flat dynamically. Weirdest part for me is the piano chords in the chorus (where it just repeats a bunch of chords following the progression of the song). As a pianist it sounds weird when the same keys are being played fairly rapidly in succession, and each one sounds exactly the same I'd kill to be able to do that

just turn off velocity sensitivity
It was my privilege