So, just over a month ago, I ordered a Jackson JS32 Kelly from my local Long&McQuade. Like, I went in to the store and got them to ship it into the store, and I pay it off on layaway. I just know this will be a very cool guitar, perfect for my hard rock/metal needs. The only thing is, I'm very impatient when ordering online. I can handle the long waits, it's just not knowing when it will come that bothers me. The estimated arrival date was November 7th, and they're closed on Wednesdays, so unless it came in today then it still isn't here. I'll be paying the rest of it off in about 8 more days, so I'm really hoping it comes in before then.

Basically, I wanna hear other peoples stories about having them order something into the store, and how long it took. I know it won't change the time I have to wait, but it may ease my mind. I know there's other threads that some people waited a looooong time, but I wanna hear about good experiences and stuff. My Jackson is coming from Fender in the US, and the store is in Summerside, PEI if that helps.

TL;DR:
If you've had a music store ship a guitar or anything in from the US to Canada for you to buy, how long was the wait for it to come in to the store?

Thank you
Epiphone SG Pro Cherry Red
Jackson JS32 Kelly Snow White
Line 6 Spider IV 30
Behringer Ultra Metal UM300
Try posting in the guitar section.

You ordered it from a store. Its going to come. Nothing to worry about.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.