Sit
21 57%
Stand
9 24%
Both?
7 19%
Voters: 37.
Page 1 of 2
Right ok, so I'm watching QI and apparently, it's pretty 50/50 between people who stand up to wipe their bungholes after they've shat and the other half stay seated.

I did not know people stood up to wipe and yeah wtf

So yeah what do you do?
Standing up to wipe is dumb, because you have to go mining through the buttcheek mountains to get to the oil well.

Doing it sitting is the smarter, logistically simpler option
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Quote by K'Nuckles
Yeah and standing up will smush it in more innir

Like when you put the top piece of bread on a sandwich

The top piece of bread makes a great sandwich if you just fold the piece of bread in half....kinda like a cheap calzone.
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
I generally just eat it while making my proper sandwich. Kinda like a pre-snack snack
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Also putting a slice of cheese in between two pieces of ham and then folding that

Naked sandwich yo
Quote by MH400
Who the fuck stands up?

The real Slim Shady
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
We've had this thread so many times already tho.

Standing. I think that's just how I was potty trained because I never grasped the concept of how to reach around like that.

Quote by gonzaw
My butt is too big to be able to wipe sitting down comfortably
Plus this probably.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Standing up to wipe is dumb, because you have to go mining through the buttcheek mountains to get to the oil well.
That's why you bend over.

Quote by K'Nuckles
Yeah and standing up will smush it in more innir

Like when you put the top piece of bread on a sandwich
That's why you keep checking for any brown and rinse off. It's gross, yes, but at least you know you're clean.

Again, probably just how I was potty trained.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
That's why you bend over.

Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Yea but you dont need the other hand to hold it open. It opens itself when you bend over. Then you just wipe.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 17, 2016,
I'm capable of opening my cheeks without getting up for it ty I didn't learn to prone bone for nothing
I stand up because it's hard to do it sat down and standing up helps you evaluate the situation better.
I have nothing important to say
A better question is why Gary has Ozzy Osbourne as an avatar.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
you all have shit wiping technique
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do

especially you
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
The first time I saw someone wiping while sitting down is in a movie and I just had to skip forward cuz it looked like they were smearing their hands in shit.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I answered this recurring question about a month ago.

Redundant much?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
I answered this recurring question about a month ago.

Redundant much?

Someone always asks at least once a month, Q.E.D.
The real question is if you're a male do you piss sitting down?

I want to know so I know who the serial killers are on this forum.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The real question is if you're a male do you piss sitting down?

I want to know so I know who the serial killers are on this forum.

I only piss in a sitting position when I am dropping a duece if I'm just pissing I stand always, now if you are a male and live with a women do you :

A) put the seat down when you are done?
B) just leave the seat up when you are done?
C) leave the seat down the whole time and sprinkle on it?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

i guess i do a mixture of both

like, just straight up sitting down you can't even get the poopy paper down there and you can't get it out to fold it up either

so like a squat
Quote by Will Lane
i guess i do a mixture of both

like, just straight up sitting down you can't even get the poopy paper down there and you can't get it out to fold it up either

Or here's an idea, you just lean to one side?

Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Depends on the restroom. Waffle House.. i'm hovering to poop... you can't sit and wipe in that situation.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
Quote by ThunderPunk
Depends on the restroom. Waffle House.. i'm hovering to poop... you can't sit and wipe in that situation.

I refuse to poop in targets
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
H4T3BR33D3R

Targets as in aim n' poop... or do you refuse to poop in 'Target' stores?
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
Page 1 of 2