News number one! Released a new hit! Song dedicated to the soldiers of unarmed combat!

I like it better when you sing the lyric in Russian

Even If I can't understand what you are saying.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Do you mean these soldiers of unarmed?

This is the weirdest coincidence but I opened this thread, tried to come up with a joke based on the title, gave up and watched the office, whereupon I saw this opener and the rest is history
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
that is the most eastern European thing I have ever seen
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Unarmed combat?

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
I never thought Mother UG would betray one of their own.

Nobody is safe
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The melancholy tone of this song is perfect for this being his last video. All it needs is a "Pavlickk - 2015-2016" at the end and it's ready for NYE alongside Bowie, Prince and Alan Rickman.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.