I got a ToneKing Falcon and really dug it at first but the more I play through it the more I feel there could be better top end. The speaker (Eminence Rajin Cajun) seems real bassy to me. It has a great tweed sound and I want to stay with a speaker that is going to bring that out of it. Any Suggestions?
i haven't tried your amp, but do you use pedals for distortion or amp distortion? jensen ceramics have nice sparkle on top but can be fizzy with dirt pedals. though for tweed tones i'm not sure if ceramic is what you want...

don't discount emailing speaker manufacturers for advice, either- obviously they'll only recommend their own products, but (hopefully) they'll recommend the most suitable model in their range, so you'll at least start to narrow down your options.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

I think it is between the Jensen P10Q and the Weber Blue Pup. There about $8 difference. Help me break the tie!
Are you in the USA? If so ask Warehouse Guitar Speakers (WGS) - they have a large selection of 10" speakers.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
Quote by Rockbly
I think it is between the Jensen P10Q and the Weber Blue Pup. There about $8 difference. Help me break the tie!

can't help at all, i've never tried any webers and i haven't tried any of the alnico jensens
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?