Can anyone identify both or either of these guitars? Unfortunately there is no headstock in the photos.

Yes, the top one looks like the mahogany-topped Baby Taylor. Not much chance of identifying the bottom one, though the three-piece back reduces the field a bit. Could it be a genuine Martin D-35? If not, a close facsimile thereof.

Last edited by Tony Done at Nov 17, 2016,
Tony Done

It looks like you're correct. Also, could this be a limited edition Lake Placid Kurt Cobain Fender Mustang?

Quote by twentyonepilots
Tony Done

It looks like you're correct. Also, could this be a limited edition Lake Placid Kurt Cobain Fender Mustang?

Well it's a limited edition of him having managed to put a shirt on. But no, that's not a Kurt Cobain sig - those have a full size humbucker in the bridge. The racing stripe on the lower bout indicates that the colour is competition blue, but that doesn't narrow it down too much. The guy's rich so it could easily be vintage or CS. I don't know of a current production Mustang that looks like that (they really don't make very many of them anyway so I imagine I'd be able to find it if it was one). The bridge pickup isn't an old-fashioned Mustang one, but it could easily be swapped out or from some particular model produced between the '60s and now.

I might be imagining it but the pickguard looks kinda warped which could mean old
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Nov 17, 2016,