YouTube Channel Dedicated To Guitar & Music For You. Gear Demos, Interviews, Lessons & More

Hi everyone!

I've been trying to expand the community on my YouTube channel with it's focus on guitar content, other music education (interviews and tuition) and other gear demonstrations. I'm always looking for more suggestions on what content you would like to see that'd be useful! It's only just dawned on me that perhaps here is the place! (Duh Ben). I'm a professional musician based in the UK and use a wide range of gear from amplifiers, pedals and the Kemper Profiling Amplifier for a variety high end tours both on guitar and bass, as well as recording. I have a whole range of content for musicians like interviews with professional players, gear demonstrations and lessons that I hope you'll find interesting!

Here's some examples of my content and varies series that I'm working on regularly:

I have a series focused on the Kemper Profiling Amplifier breaking down everything about it, how it works and demonstrating profiles in a musical context through performances. I also have a series where I get a professional bassist to use it and interview him on his thoughts on it as well as working as a bassist in general.

Another series is dedicated to helping you achieve the tone from some of our favourite guitar records! The first episode went live yesterday and looks at The Police - Andy Summer's tone on 'Message In A Bottle'.

Then there's a range of vlogs from tours, masterclasses and more that I've done over the past two years.

For my overall channel you can find it by searching 'Benjamin Bullett Mortlock'. If you like what you see, please subscribe, like and share as I'm really trying to help grow this community of musicians and especially guitarists!

Cheers guys, I look forward to meeting you!
:thumbsup:

Bullett.