Hey,

Does someone owns this guitar and could tell me something more about it? I'm looking for one on the andertons.co.uk
Is the sound really that good as i heard from some reviewers on youtube? Thanks
If you Google the two models you will be able to get the specifications for each.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Bebras
Hey,

Does someone owns this guitar and could tell me something more about it? I'm looking for one on the andertons.co.uk
Is the sound really that good as i heard from some reviewers on youtube? Thanks

Never put too much trust in YouTube sound evaluations or reviews.
^ yeah

i think the 2016 had a soft case while the 2017 might have a hard case? don't quote me on that, though. and there might be other differences too.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?