Hi
I am in the process of buying another guitar after more than 25 years not playing and would like some advice. Firstly i will introduce my self, my name is Tim but most people i know call me Wiz ( an old online gamertag). I am 55 and come from Leeds in the UK. I used to play guitar many moons ago but due to starting a family etc i stopped playing. I have had the urge to get another guitar and try to carry on where i left off. I am really a beginner but did know a few chords. I will be getting a guitar in the next week or so and wondered if maybe one of you guys could recommend one. I am on a budget and have about £100-£120 to spend which i know isn't a great deal but it's all i can afford at the moment. I am looking for something that isn't to hard on the fingers lol, the last guitar i had was that hard to press i had lines in my fingertips hours after playing. My last guitar was an acoustic but have always wanted an electric so that is what i want you to suggest

Any help and advice greatly appreciated, thanks for reading
Tim
What's up everybody. My name is Charlie, I'm from Michigan. I'm active on some other gear forums but am new here. Glad to be here
Quote by charlesdlowery7
What's up everybody. My name is Charlie, I'm from Michigan. I'm active on some other gear forums but am new here. Glad to be here

make your own intro thread please.
Quote by Wizhunter
Hi
I am in the process of buying another guitar after more than 25 years not playing and would like some advice. Firstly i will introduce my self, my name is Tim but most people i know call me Wiz ( an old online gamertag). I am 55 and come from Leeds in the UK. I used to play guitar many moons ago but due to starting a family etc i stopped playing. I have had the urge to get another guitar and try to carry on where i left off. I am really a beginner but did know a few chords. I will be getting a guitar in the next week or so and wondered if maybe one of you guys could recommend one. I am on a budget and have about £100-£120 to spend which i know isn't a great deal but it's all i can afford at the moment. I am looking for something that isn't to hard on the fingers lol, the last guitar i had was that hard to press i had lines in my fingertips hours after playing. My last guitar was an acoustic but have always wanted an electric so that is what i want you to suggest

Any help and advice greatly appreciated, thanks for reading
Tim

welcome I'm 55 myself but didn't stop playing . anyways I'd wait til you start posting in the regular forums to ask for advice as few will see it here. we have some very knowledgeable folks here and I'm sure we can help you