Page 1 of 2
Mine - was my mate he said he was sitting on a pavement with a bottle of dr pepper when someone in a car turned up and stole the bottle.
"You're going to be successful"
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
The ginger bread man is real

The tooth fairy is real

Santa claus is real

(Insert monotheistic God) is real
Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by Gatecrasher53
I used to google image search stuff like 'sexy guitar', and 'hot guitar' and then scroll through several results pages to find maybe two images of shitty magazine covers with nude women posing with les pauls covering their genitals because I didnt know about clearing your search history and I thought I could explain away these searches if they were ever discovered as me just looking at cool guitars.

soundcloud
youtube
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
The greatest lie the Devil ever told was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by geo-rage
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

I had sexual relations with that woman.
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Quote by behind_you
jet fuel can melt steel beams

Corrected
I have nothing important to say
On a serious note, my dad was in an accident once. (He's fine now). A few months later I was working abroad in a job I hated and i told them I had to leave and go back to my country because my dad had been in an accident.

It was and wasn't a lie. I actually still feel really shitty about doing it but they would have withheld my pay if I had been honest so I kind of felt backed into a corner.
When we were little my dad worked on a ship and my mum really needed home early for Christmas so he told her to call and say there was an emergency and he needed to come home. So she rang and the guy asked her what was wrong so she panicked and said she'd broken both of her arms and legs! My dad then had to act shocked and fake it out lol
"Time heals all wounds." I despise that expression beyond measure.

Also any optimistic it's-easy quote about unhappiness. They all come from people who have had everything fall into their lap.
Last edited by Spinnerweb at Nov 19, 2016,
Quote by Spinnerweb
"Time heals all wounds." I despise that expression beyond measure.
It does tho. If there's something you can't let go of it's because you're clingy. Nothing wrong with that, but that's not time's fault.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The act of playing the guitar isn't supposed to be entertaining.
when my brother was little i told him an evil Soith Pole Santa existed and would take him away if he ever went in the basement.

he didn't go in our basement for a while.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Joshua Garcia
It does tho. If there's something you can't let go of it's because you're clingy. Nothing wrong with that, but that's not time's fault.

I don't mean stuff like middle-school breakups or such. People tell it to someone who has just lost a family member or something similar without taking their current state of mind into account, and I find it really grating, because while you might forget about it in the rush of your life, it doesn't mean you'll be indifferent when it's brought up again.
Quote by Spinnerweb
I don't mean stuff like middle-school breakups or such. People tell it to someone who has just lost a family member or something similar without taking their current state of mind into account, and I find it really grating, because while you might forget about it in the rush of your life, it doesn't mean you'll be indifferent when it's brought up again.
Yeah, directly afterwards may not be the best time to say it, and I probably wouldn't until a better time, but it's still true. If it wasn't, you'd be saddened forever. Relatively speaking, every time they get brought up is a small price.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The act of playing the guitar isn't supposed to be entertaining.
The more toothpaste that ends up around your mouth / on your face, means you get cleaner teeth.

fuck you, mum.
That minimum wage shouldn't be a living wage

But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
No single biggest. I never really bought religion even when it was forced on me, or indeed most other customs/cultural beliefs. And a lot of those are spoken of as though true, but are not directly stated to be true, so it's hardly fair to pin those up on the board.

Being taught that psychology was a science was one that slapped me particularly hard but it's hardly a capital B "big lie"

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Yeah, directly afterwards may not be the best time to say it, and I probably wouldn't until a better time, but it's still true. If it wasn't, you'd be saddened forever. Relatively speaking, every time they get brought up is a small price.
In different circumstances (ie depression) my experience (both my own and others) is that there's a threshold over which you're able to start choosing how to see things. It just so happens that doing that is really fucking hard, but it nonetheless is incredibly useful for some folks
Last edited by Banjocal at Nov 19, 2016,
"You can be whomever you want to be."
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
"It's all part of God's plan"

Yeah nah fuck orf m8
Today I introduced myself
to my own feelings
Quote by ultimate-slash
I had sexual relations with that woman.
haha, corrected.
"Of course I still love you"

This was deep cos I was lying to myself as well
Roses are red
Birds love to fly
Existence is pain
I just wanna die
Biggest lie Iv'e told ..... " I don't Lie . "
Biggest lie I have been told ..... " I don't Lie . "
Quote by reecedouglas1
Mine - was my mate he said he was sitting on a pavement with a bottle of dr pepper when someone in a car turned up and stole the bottle.

"I trust data miners. They offer a valuable service to communities."

Go to bed Lard
Today I introduced myself
to my own feelings
Quote by Dreadnought
That minimum wage shouldn't be a living wage

so libtarded these days. Sad!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Sad!
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Not sure, however, I had a nice way of earning money back when I was a kid. I picked pebbles around the house and dyed them with a golden dye. Then I sold them to neighbours' kids 1€/rock claiming it's gold.
Billie_J Eyy that's pretty fucking smart! Not moral, but still.
Page 1 of 2