Page 1 of 2
So, anyone here sleep with someone who's got a boyfriend/girlfriend and really feel pretty bad about it?

She's a real lovely girl, never met her till yesterday evening, but had talked to her multiple times over Facebook, we got along real well and hit it off real good, then come 3am after a somewhat heavy night (Mostly just narcotics, ketamine, and some lovely Manali hashish, with neither being really massively judgement inhibiting, not like MDMA where it has you all loved up and horny, we were just wobbly and trippy and giggly, so I think it would have happened regardless of the substances we took, and the way we talked over FB< there was obviously an element of flirtatious-nous) we had been cuddled up, on sofa with her, her legs over me, face-boob all over the shop. Proper cuddled up together. When we went to bed, she said she'd rather share my bed than sleep in someone elses alone, so it wasn't like we were rabid animals jumping on each other for a shag. I wasn't trying to instigate anything but it was obvious quite early on I think that we'd end up in bed together. Yeah cuddled a bit n all, led to more, then come morning, made breakfast, both spent the rest of the day talking, getting along really well, having a great laugh, no more of the sexy-sexy, just cuddling, joking about, getting along like a house on fire. But yeah, she's got a boyfriend, and I think we're both keen to have the situation happen again, and I think we've both got feelings for each other.

Dunno how to feel about all that.

???
Last edited by Owenlee55 at Nov 18, 2016,
Yeah, I once went on a date with a girl, we hooked up, had the sexy times, and then she revealed she was still seeing someone. She didn't like the dude, but even so, it felt really wrong, and it made me super uncomfortable.

She was great in the sack though.
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
I'd probably feel pretty shitty about it.

But y'all are heathen godless druggies so carry on LOL
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
>>Owenlee55

>>mentions drugs within 3 sentences

yep everything's in order here
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by chev311e
Spells trouble

That's what I thought, but she doesn't have a reputation, so it's not that she's just a slag, we just hit it off really well, peas in a pod like, and from things she said and seemed, I dunno, like I said it seems she's feelings for me too. And said thing Is I really quite like her, I'm happy with a bit of fun every now and then, but don't want that being a norm.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Yeah, I once went on a date with a girl, we hooked up, had the sexy times, and then she revealed she was still seeing someone. She didn't like the dude, but even so, it felt really wrong, and it made me super uncomfortable.

she doesn't dislike her bloke, but like I said we just got on crazy well and it led to sexy sexy, and not just sex, just lovely romantic cuddling and ya know, not just feeling like a quick shag, feeling like was something there. Yeah it did feel bad. So was she, proper dreadlocked Psytrance hippy in to all the tantric shit, hair smelt of incense, beautiful girl.

Quote by Dreadnought
I'd probably feel pretty shitty about it.

But y'all are heathen godless druggies so carry on LOL

I'm far from Godless, but druggie aye aye

Quote by Acϵ♠
>>Owenlee55

>>mentions drugs within 3 sentences

yep everything's in order here

Eh it was somewhast relevant to the whole thing
what about heathen tho

seriously though some couples are okay with things like this. I kind of have a doubt that they are (and I think many couples that think they are okay with this secretly aren't, and one of the partners is just going along with it to please the other one but that's a separate story), but it could be the case
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
In some circumstances, I'd be okay with it. One, of course, is if they come to an agreement that sleeping with other people is okay. Another is if the woman's partner was a total dirtbag.
Quote by Dreadnought
what about heathen tho

seriously though some couples are okay with things like this. I kind of have a doubt that they are (and I think many couples that think they are okay with this secretly aren't, and one of the partners is just going along with it to please the other one but that's a separate story), but it could be the case

No not heathen, I consider would 'label' myself a Christian but do not believe in a 'God' as such. Takes a while to explain and can't realyy be arsed.

Yeah well she said they relationship is somewhat open.
Somewhat open? meaning it's open for her but he doesn't know it, amirite?

Quote by Owenlee55
she doesn't dislike her bloke, but like I said we just got on crazy well and it led to sexy sexy, and not just sex, just lovely romantic cuddling and ya know, not just feeling like a quick shag, feeling like was something there. Yeah it did feel bad. So was she, proper dreadlocked Psytrance hippy in to all the tantric shit, hair smelt of incense, beautiful girl.

normally i would tell you that she's not a stable person, girls like this very very rarely are, but you're just as unstable and dire so there's really no point. I mean nothing anyone says here is going to stop you from continuing to do this sort of shit, so i'll just say that perhaps the only reason you got on so well (if it wasn't completely illusory) is that she's not going to judge you for your destructive habits because she has the same ones. I mean, do what you want, but surely you must know this can't and won't end well?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
Somewhat open? meaning it's open for her but he doesn't know it, amirite?

normally i would tell you that she's not a stable person, girls like this very very rarely are, but you're just as unstable and dire so there's really no point. I mean nothing anyone says here is going to stop you from continuing to do this sort of shit, so i'll just say that perhaps the only reason you got on so well (if it wasn't completely illusory) is that she's not going to judge you for your destructive habits because she has the same ones. I mean, do what you want, but surely you must know this can't and won't end well?

No, he is aware.
Just as unstable and dire? Care to elaborate?
Do this sort of shit?
Destructive habbits?
Quote by Owenlee55
No, he is aware.
Just as unstable and dire? Care to elaborate?
Do this sort of shit?
Destructive habbits?

if he's aware, and is okay with it, then go on i guess. The only problem with the situation is if he doesn't know or isn't okay with it.

But just so we're clear lol you do know that she's probably not looking to be with you. You sound like you want that with her, and actively moving it in that direction is, in my honest opinion, both irresponsible and unscrupulous. bang her a few times i suppose, but don't get attached and dragged into some bizarre triangle
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

The least you could have done was take her out of the sack first
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Quote by Acϵ♠
if he's aware, and is okay with it, then go on i guess. The only problem with the situation is if he doesn't know or isn't okay with it.

But just so we're clear lol you do know that she's probably not looking to be with you. You sound like you want that with her, and actively moving it in that direction is, in my honest opinion, both irresponsible and unscrupulous. bang her a few times i suppose, but don't get attached and dragged into some bizarre triangle

Yeah I'm almost pretty certainly aware of that, there's always a piece of ya that'll say otherwise though.

Yeah will try keep it to just a bit of the ol' Wicked Uncle Ernie, seen plenty of mates in weird-ass triangles and don't look fun.
Quote by Owenlee55

Dunno how to feel about all that.

???
I'm guessing itchy in the crotchal area sometime soon.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm guessing itchy in the crotchal area sometime soon.

Her dreadlocks did feel a bit like a wire scourer
So just to be clear... it was just the two of you? And she flirted with you on fb then instigated coming over?

Try hard not to get emotionally involved as this sounds like it could all blow up in your face.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
So just to be clear... it was just the two of you? And she flirted with you on fb then instigated coming over?

Try hard not to get emotionally involved as this sounds like it could all blow up in your face.

Yeah the other bloke wasn't involved, and well she instigated talking by asking if I could sort blues, and we just got chatting from there, normally, and yeah we were just rather flirty n all seemed smooth if you get me.

Yeah no it does, but I know what I'm like, some on this forum probably do too, haha!
Quote by etakyaface
(My drug) Buddy - Lemonheads

Watch yourself boi hehe

first sentence doesn't compute

And aye, no doubt.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
You should have sex with her boyfriend so he doesn't feel left out.

I'm not that bad, not gonna sleep with 2 people in relationships...
Well, aside from that being a shittie thing to do... I wouldn't ever consider a gal 'relationship' material if I was hooking up with her while she was in a relationship with someone else.

Why?

Because, if she is okay doing that to what will soon be her 'ex' she will gladly do the same thing to you once she gets bored and high with someone else. Not to mention the fact that the things you two share in common are incredibly shallow and meaningless. We get high - we're perfect for each other. Good luck with that relationship ever developing into anything worthwhile. Sounds like a recipe for living in low-income housing in the bad part of town and constantly fighting over which bill to pay in order to keep one utility on while still getting your high. Granted, that would only be temporary, as mentioned above, as she would eventually hump the next druggie who lives in the slightly nicer 'low income' housing development.

I'll just stop at this point.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
you're both absolute degenerates
It was my privilege
Quote by ThunderPunk
Well, aside from that being a shittie thing to do... I wouldn't ever consider a gal 'relationship' material if I was hooking up with her while she was in a relationship with someone else.

Why?

Because, if she is okay doing that to what will soon be her 'ex' she will gladly do the same thing to you once she gets bored and high with someone else. Not to mention the fact that the things you two share in common are incredibly shallow and meaningless. We get high - we're perfect for each other. Good luck with that relationship ever developing into anything worthwhile. Sounds like a recipe for living in low-income housing in the bad part of town and constantly fighting over which bill to pay in order to keep one utility on while still getting your high. Granted, that would only be temporary, as mentioned above, as she would eventually hump the next druggie who lives in the slightly nicer 'low income' housing development.

I'll just stop at this point.

Oh wow, someone who's obviously never had any experience with recreational drug culture. I've had bouts with addiction in the past ( Valium and amphetamine mostly) but recreational drug use does not need to lead to addiction and those sort of problems you listed above. I Live in a beautiful 3 bedroom house, 17th century, with a professional joiner/carpenter who's on about 26k GBP a year, and a construction worker on about 11 GBP an hour, all of us drug users, and probably all what many would consider 'heavy' drug use, come the weekends. The things we shared in common, drug use was merely 1 and was not a factor in us getting on, as is the same case with all my friends, many of whom use, many who don't, and many who only do very lightly. As I said, you've obviously no real experience with drug culture and the people inside it.

Quote by StewieSwan
you're both absolute degenerates

You're making me blush
Quote by Owenlee55
I'm not that bad, not gonna sleep with 2 people in relationships...

If it was good enough for the Romans, it's good enough for you.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal

If it was good enough for the Romans, it's good enough for you.

I have a strict policy against using sticks
Quote by Owenlee55
I have a strict policy against using sticks
But that's you on the right.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
But that's you on the right.

Why don't I get a small leafy branch hat?
Quote by Owenlee55
Why don't I get a small leafy branch hat?
Because you got the beard and the pig tails.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Because you got the beard and the pig tails.

Just realised that the left dude must have a massive dong, just look how far away his crotch is from his preferred hole
Cheating is really bad. Enabling cheating is almost as bad.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by JustRooster
Cheating is really bad. Enabling cheating is almost as bad.

So's wearing the same pair of trousers for the last 18 days, and using them as an ashtray constantly.

Yeah, you are right, one of those things though innit, when it's happening to you, a whole array of personal excuses open up, and I think most people are more easily persuaded than those silly personal excuses than they'd like to think.
TBH, whatever I might actually think about the whole thing, I'd pretty much be like

because I'm basically still 12.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Fuck Tindr hoes like the average joe does. I assume. Tindr came out after I was married I am still in the dark on how that whole thing works.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Owenlee55

Hey, don't get all defensive. you're the one who put your situation out in the open for critique. Simple fact of the matter... you're a bad person, and so is she. You'd be pissed if someone pulled that stunt on you, if the situation was the other way around. She'd be pissed, likewise, if the situation was the other way around. And don't even act like you're too chill for that to ever be the case. If you invested a great deal of your energy into a relationship only to find that your partner was diddling someone else that they met on FB, you'd probably not be too happy about it. Maybe you'd be too high to care, temporarily, at first. Looking for people to 'applaud' your actions, or to hear an echo chamber of people congratulating you for getting some druggy strange, doesn't really change the reality of your actions. Or, were you just looking for some dude jokes and a few 'heathen' wisecracks? If you want to conduct your life that way, feel free. But, don't act like you're above criticism from other perspectives when you open yourself up for criticism. You may not like my opinion, and that's fine. But, dammit, if you ask for it... I'm gunna give it.

Also, just because I'm not a 'recreational drug user' doesn't mean I don't have a frame of reference. You see, there are those who do, and those who learn from those who do. I'm in the category of learning from those who do... who probably shouldn't have done. Enjoy your fancy three bedroom home, that you share with two other dudes. You'll probably get raked over the coals some day by a gal who will take half your stuff, after you find out she was bonking with a co-worker (heck, maybe she'll find herself a professional carpenter) who had better stuff than you.

Later dude.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
Quote by JustRooster
Fuck Tindr hoes like the average joe does. I assume. Tindr came out after I was married I am still in the dark on how that whole thing works.
Basically only bots and fat guys catfishing to try and distract themselves from their own loneliness will swipe the appropriate direction if you're the kind of guy who looks like a troll in a good photograph.

I hear.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by ThunderPunk
Owenlee55

Hey, don't get all defensive. you're the one who put your situation out in the open for critique. Simple fact of the matter... you're a bad person, and so is she. You'd be pissed if someone pulled that stunt on you, if the situation was the other way around. She'd be pissed, likewise, if the situation was the other way around. And don't even act like you're too chill for that to ever be the case. If you invested a great deal of your energy into a relationship only to find that your partner was diddling someone else that they met on FB, you'd probably not be too happy about it. Maybe you'd be too high to care, temporarily, at first. Looking for people to 'applaud' your actions, or to hear an echo chamber of people congratulating you for getting some druggy strange, doesn't really change the reality of your actions. Or, were you just looking for some dude jokes and a few 'heathen' wisecracks? If you want to conduct your life that way, feel free. But, don't act like you're above criticism from other perspectives when you open yourself up for criticism. You may not like my opinion, and that's fine. But, dammit, if you ask for it... I'm gunna give it.

Also, just because I'm not a 'recreational drug user' doesn't mean I don't have a frame of reference. You see, there are those who do, and those who learn from those who do. I'm in the category of learning from those who do... who probably shouldn't have done. Enjoy your fancy three bedroom home, that you share with two other dudes. You'll probably get raked over the coals some day by a gal who will take half your stuff, after you find out she was bonking with a co-worker (heck, maybe she'll find herself a professional carpenter) who had better stuff than you.

Later dude.

I was merely commenting on how your view on the whole side of drug use (Which is a relatively minor aspect of this whole thing, I was just including all information I could) is an incredibly silly and deranged one, and all I did was give a rebuttal to your comments. I always thought that was the idea of conversation / debate.

And I also don't understand the comments about looking for applause, congratulations, as I don't think my original post was at all worded in such a way.

Above criticism, definitely not, no where here have I denied any, all my reply to your comment was, was saying how wholly unrealistic it was.
Page 1 of 2